champ11

NBA GDT | '19-'20 | the boys in blue... riding high again... they're back... and proving to be the true juggernaut of the east... god dammit they are scary

Denver Nuggets media day is today...I heard a couple other irrelevant teams had media days this weekend....but with the Nuggets coming together today the season is officially starting lads

I will co-mod this thread with @FinneasGage let us know if you have any questions

Edited by champ11

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:
I hope this is the new Harden move 

Like is he really going to hit these shots this year? That looked so absurd lmao 

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

championship incoming

I think he hurt his back there at the end. see him running towards the sideline while everyone keeps playing

lolol

On 9/30/2019 at 10:02 AM, champ11 said:

I will co-mod this thread with @FinneasGage let us know if you have any questions

me and champ have come to an executive decision that we will not grant you guys thread title updates until the mods make an oath to not edit our decisions for the 19-20 season 

21 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think he hurt his back there at the end. see him running towards the sideline while everyone keeps playing

lolol

I have the lowest of expectations with the intent of any success being all gravy lol 

19 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

me and champ have come to an executive decision that we will not grant you guys thread title updates until the mods make an oath to not edit our decisions for the 19-20 season 

giphy.gif