Week 5 GDT: Bills vs. Titans

KingTitan

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

We’re not saying that the OL wasn’t blocking oh my god 🤦🏽‍♂️ Listen every QB is not going to have all day to sit & throw in the pocket, it’s call pocket awareness have a mental clock to throw it away.

On 3rd and 7 in scoring range, I’m not going to ask my QB to expect immediate pressure from a left side with two of the highest paid players at their positions.

Just now, lovetitans said:

right? if he had thrown into double coverage like some here want him too I don't even want to know what this board would do.

The only option to you is interception or sack? Why not throw it away lol?

Sims was pushed into Humphries.

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

We’re not saying that the OL wasn’t blocking oh my god 🤦🏽‍♂️ Listen every QB is not going to have all day to sit & throw in the pocket, it’s call pocket awareness have a mental clock to throw it away.

Yeah that makes total sense and you are right ....::     From the couch on the field it’s different. 1st. Marcus wasn’t given a escape route to get out of the pocket to throw it away.  2nd if there was no real clear open reciever it’s take a sack or risk a interception      

Uh that was a more then makeable kick so I say with out knowing play call breaking down the receivers   The sack with out a fumble isn’t Marcus fault