Hot Boyz

textaz03

15 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

we just drafted one in RD 2. Isn't he supposed be good at that?

a HIGH draft pick Not injured at a huge need, and still can see then field. I didn't realize he was considered to be a huge project. Unless he is just a bust.

That's what I keep saying on here but people want to act like it never happened. We used our top pick on a highly talented 300 lb DT. We have a 3rd rounder in Maliek Collins, Crawford (another 3rd rounder) as well in the interior.

When was the last time the team used a high draft pick on a talented safety? 

Edited by Tony7188

16 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

we just drafted one in RD 2. Isn't he supposed be good at that?

a HIGH draft pick Not injured at a huge need, and still can see then field. I didn't realize he was considered to be a huge project. Unless he is just a bust.

Well, typically speaking it usually takes DL a little longer to make an impact and I think most would say he was taken a little early. All that said, it probably should be classified as a bit of a disappointment that he hasn't been able to see more snaps (only 72 thus far).  But, who knows with this team defensively....they love Jeff Heath for whatever reason. They love Tyroe Crawford. They've loved rolling with UDFA/low round guys for years. They wasted Byron Jones at safety for a couple of years.  Lewis seems to be the biggest play maker, yet he's sees about 20 snaps/gm. 

46 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, typically speaking it usually takes DL a little longer to make an impact and I think most would say he was taken a little early. All that said, it probably should be classified as a bit of a disappointment that he hasn't been able to see more snaps (only 72 thus far).  But, who knows with this team defensively....they love Jeff Heath for whatever reason. They love Tyroe Crawford. They've loved rolling with UDFA/low round guys for years. They wasted Byron Jones at safety for a couple of years.  Lewis seems to be the biggest play maker, yet he's sees about 20 snaps/gm. 

They value try hards more than play makers

• Like 1