Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

Seriously, they’re just screaming nonsense.  It is hardly even coherent.  Nacho is obviously scum, but not on a tricorder, but has Naz saying no no he’s Town, and Naz is either scum or incapable of deciding for himself, so Nacho essentially has two votes.

Rick and Orca are either scum or allowing their worst attributes to be magnified 100x to just cause chaos.

And the remainder are silent or don’t care.  If those people are truly Town, then we lose.

Honestly I'm starting to entertain the fact that Naz is scum with Nacho. Would explain the tricorder result. The problem is that it goes against how I see Naz playing, especially after being scum with him last game.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

NO IT WOULDN'T

NO I DIDN'T. I speculated it, but in my OP I said that the writeup on Touch was completely different from Butters. I even posted that and you BLATANTLY IGNORED IT.

This makes no sense. Please rewrite it.

Daboyle, Swag, and Me, yes. NOT Touch since I probably wasn't redirected. I speculated originally that I was, but in my OP I posted that I was blocked and speculated as to whether I was blocked, redirected, etc.

Then only scum could have killed touch confirming him as town 

Just now, rackcs said:

Many would say the same about you. If it weren't for Naz backing you up you might already be lynched. Threadplay based lynches are fine and all but we have a move that tells us where at least 1 scum is out of a group of 3. Voting outside of that group is pretty silly right now.

Orca might be scum but I think he's just trolling. Nacho I got no excuses for but Naz has backed him up so unless you think Naz is also scum and would stick his neck out for nacho like that, we should look elsewhere.

Only Mwil would say that and he's scum.

Also how inconvenient for scum team that I'm basically clear town. How inconvenient indeed. Otherwise, you're right, I'd be an easy push for them.

I have no idea about squire12 right now. I don't trust the timing of the revealed tricorder nor do I like the argument that we should be lynching inside the tricorder just for its own sake - from my perspective, the tricorder seems like it is being used by the scum faction to get town to lynch a few town players and sacrifice whoever their partner is on it when the time comes, or was fabricated to get heat off of the Mwil/Swag connection at worst.

Orca and Pickle have some failings but I wouldn't call trolling one of them. I really don't like how you're dismissing their suspicions as mere trolling - it avoids you from putting your money where your mouth is: if you think they're acting like scum, call them scum. If you disagree with them, tell them why.

I don't mind that you didn't come to the same conclusion about Mwil as me. The part I don't like is dismissing and ignoring that argument without even addressing it. Because it's definitely a legitimate view.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Honestly I'm starting to entertain the fact that Naz is scum with Nacho. Would explain the tricorder result. The problem is that it goes against how I see Naz playing, especially after being scum with him last game.

Oh yeah?  And what’s different from last game?

Just completely incoherent.  Disregarding everything to fit it into your own narrative.  Cannot address certain points, so you argue til it fits, and when you cannot make it fit, you just leave for 12 hours and hope it comes back fixed.

• Like 1