Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Not as much as Touch being scum, him going for the self sacrifice by clearing the scum jailer SwAg, allowing himself to be hit by SwAg, and then leading my no lynch or hit until now/lylo. 

Right twins?

Of course, all of this after a “fake compare” on the two of us, knowing and finding out N1 I was the jailer.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not as much as Touch being scum, him going for the self sacrifice by clearing the scum jailer SwAg, allowing himself to be hit by SwAg, and then leading my no lynch or hit until now/lylo. 

Right twins?

We got em all fooled except Orca

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

We got em all fooled except Orca

I don’t appreciate being setup and played the fool. 

On a serious note, I’m intrigued by whether scum has either a thief or emulator faction mechanic or role. It would explain touch.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  Are you thinking that Swag and Malf bussed rags on D3?   

They had 2 other options if they wanted to stay consistent with the sensor list of 3 players that remained.  

I am interested in hearing your theory on this, what play are they making?

So did Bcb buss Rags?

Why is it accepted Bcb would, but Swag and Malf wouldnt?

Bcb had every chance to vote Mwil and Pickle was a wildcard so it could have ended with Mwil killed. That's the easy call if Bcb is scum with Rags imo

Issue is Bcb had been touting following the tricorder results only basically. Could Bcb have been playing the long game...maybe...but imo none of this is needed if he was scum with Rags

5 hours ago, Dome said:

VC

6 rags - [rackcs], [swag], [malf], [squire], [naz], [bcb]
4 MWil - [nacho], [orca], [llama], [ragnarok]
1 nacho - [mwil]
1 pickle - [tugboat]

Yaaaarg! @Ragnarok will walk the plank! 
15 minutes to finalize moves!

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

He's not me and on tricorder 

Rags 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, bcb1213 said:

I mean we got a list of four. Sadly I'm on it, so if that means my head so be it.  All I can do is try to get give ya'll more info tommorow if I'm here.   I think I have a good case elsewhere but we can't address that til we get this four thing figured out. 

On 10/11/2019 at 3:38 PM, bcb1213 said:

I have no idea what's happened since last night so Eh why are we imploding. Are we not lynching off the list of three 

On 10/11/2019 at 4:13 PM, bcb1213 said:

Oh. My bad.  Was 50/50 rag Naz for me 

So if Bcb is scum with Rags...why is he tracking Naz instead of Rags and basically clearing Rags? He tracks Naz further confirming his mason staus limiting the tricorder results to him and Rags

Basicially any case you make for Bcb you can make for Swag and Malf individually imo in regards to bussing, except be was on the line with way more to risk 

I'm gone this game lil...I went down the rabbit hole...got pissed and took up shop, so again I'd say I'm biased...but 

Red lettering Bcb basically is smart imo because as they may lose Malf, the tracker would be gone

Malf has been roleblocked every night and then bam...got a guilty on Bcb?

Unless Rags was the roleblock (he may have been) was anyone else roleblocked last night?

Has anyone asked these questions or just blindly follow

Ultimately it could be Bcb...but what was Bcbs end game...kill his partner and hope it clears himself some space to work. This feels highly feasible, but why. Maybe it's just my mindset this game that has gone in the gutter

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Right twins?

you missed clearing the scum janitor 

I like Orca’s commitment to insanity.  

So, Malf and I concocted a scheme to red letter the claimed depleted tracker to trade Malf, when we had a lot of people willing to move on Tugboat and Llama, the two people I basically destroyed yesterday.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So did Bcb buss Rags?

Why is it accepted Bcb would, but Swag and Malf wouldnt?

Bcb had every chance to vote Mwil and Pickle was a wildcard so it could have ended with Mwil killed. That's the easy call if Bcb is scum with Rags imo

Issue is Bcb had been touting following the tricorder results only basically. Could Bcb have been playing the long game...maybe...but imo none of this is needed if he was scum with Rags

So if Bcb is scum with Rags...why is he tracking Naz instead of Rags and basically clearing Rags? He tracks Naz further confirming his mason staus limiting the tricorder results to him and Rags

Basicially any case you make for Bcb you can make for Swag and Malf individually imo in regards to bussing, except be was on the line with way more to risk 

I'm gone this game lil...I went down the rabbit hole...got pissed and took up shop, so again I'd say I'm biased...but 

Red lettering Bcb basically is smart imo because as they may lose Malf, the tracker would be gone

Malf has been roleblocked every night and then bam...got a guilty on Bcb?

Unless Rags was the roleblock (he may have been) was anyone else roleblocked last night?

Has anyone asked these questions or just blindly follow

Ultimately it could be Bcb...but what was Bcbs end game...kill his partner and hope it clears himself some space to work. This feels highly feasible, but why. Maybe it's just my mindset this game that has gone in the gutter

Almost forgot: @Dome, catalogue

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

nice fake vote....

you just shrugged it off and moved on.  imo that was avoiding it.  

I shrugged it off because it is flat out false.  If you had the info as you later posted from an "invest" on night  1, why the hell would you sit on that info until D3?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

naz is the scum with your mason group and he knew he went no where so it was easy to do?

• Like 1