Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I'm all in on naz at this point.  

Only hesitation would be the connection between bcb and naz

Unless bcb had a protect or something like that and was using it on naz, why link himself with him.  

@Malfatron

@The Orca

@TheKillerNacho

@Tugboat

@squire12

what are you all thinking.....

I am finishing up with work here in the next few minutes.  

I feel like a decent case could be made for a few of the options.  If we are going inside the mason group, I am thinking Nacho is as much guilty looking vs Naz.  Nacho, then naz, then Orca of that group.  I am not sold on Malf at this point.  He seemed to have some play on the night moves from N4 ( I think it was that night at least).  Was waiting for Tugboat to respond.  Then stated he had used up his moves after N3.  Something feels off with that.  I could see Malf making the play to "watch" rackcs and put a guilty on bcb as fellow scum.  I would also see how others could view my N1 sensor list as having fellow scum in it as well.  

Probably will be not around much tonight with the MNF game to watch.  

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I'm all in on naz at this point.  

Only hesitation would be the connection between bcb and naz

Unless bcb had a protect or something like that and was using it on naz, why link himself with him.  

@Malfatron

@The Orca

@TheKillerNacho

@Tugboat

@squire12

what are you all thinking.....

I still think Tugboat is the best lynch, honestly.

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am finishing up with work here in the next few minutes.  

I feel like a decent case could be made for a few of the options.  If we are going inside the mason group, I am thinking Nacho is as much guilty looking vs Naz.  Nacho, then naz, then Orca of that group.  I am not sold on Malf at this point.  He seemed to have some play on the night moves from N4 ( I think it was that night at least).  Was waiting for Tugboat to respond.  Then stated he had used up his moves after N3.  Something feels off with that.  I could see Malf making the play to "watch" rackcs and put a guilty on bcb as fellow scum.  I would also see how others could view my N1 sensor list as having fellow scum in it as well.  

Probably will be not around much tonight with the MNF game to watch.  

Honestly it felt like Malf was bluffing Tuggy to tell the truth with potential hinting that he knew something. I've done similar before, so maybe that's why I thought that was what he was doing lol

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

hes the claimed watcher

I saw that, but I didn't see his claim as being a particularly strong one. None of his information was new and I really don't buy the clueless town act. There's also the fact that he was a watcher when he played Star Trek Ds9 mafia it's a role he was definitely already familiar with.

• Like 1

Anyone wanna address this @TheKillerNacho or @squire12

19 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Looking quickly at the voting and the new info from orca about their chat.....

Its naz.  

I'll look deeper into this in the morning but....

Naz openingly tells you he has no move

Naz is of the first to drop the masons in the thread presumably bc he wanted it out their to lolclear himself

Naz disappears for like 2 days from their mason chat, why bc he is in the mafia chat...

Naz bussed eveey teammate last game as scum, this game he voted

daboyle d1 (mutineer)

mwil d2 (town)

Rags d3 (mutineer)

No vote d4 when bcb was lynched (a given)

No vote D4 when llama was lynched (a given)

I'm now pretty strongly of the opinion its naz.  Need sleep though, let's see how this looks in the morning with sleep. 

I'm looking at the others now. 

Nacho votes 

N1: mwil (away from either lynch candidate)

N2: mwil (not really in danger of being lynch but was close at one point)

N3: mwil (away from the lynch, rags)

N4: bcb (mutineer, given)

N5: llama (mutineer, given)

Doesn't look to good for nacho as well.  Not sure what his history is as scum though. 

Tuggy votes 

N1: pickle rick 

N2: pickle rick (throw away vote)

N3: pickle rick (throw away vote)

N4: no vote (bcb given)

N5: llama (given)

I don't think he switches things up to vote llama (a mutineer) if he was one.  Not after tunneling on me for the first 3 days.  I'm feeling better about tugboat 

Squire 

N1: counselor (if he was scum, why not me)

N2: matts (on his tricoder)

N3: rags (mutineer, on his tricoder)

N4: bcb (mutineer, on his tricoder)

N5: llama (mutineer)

Pretty bad to bus every scummate unless it's your mo and it's not squires (will eat crow after the game for my stance but smart as hell if he faked it all....swag will be kissing my *** if he did). 

Odds are that he didn't though.