Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Tugboat what led you to believe you missed your move n1? 

I just misread the way the report PMs came through because i was frantically trying to get caught up, and the timeline of the reports came in weird, because of my joke move.  I didn't get an official confirmation of N1 fail 'till late.  Which i mistakenly took as my joke move having officially failed.

Really, i just failed.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I just misread the way the report PMs came through because i was frantically trying to get caught up, and the timeline of the reports came in weird, because of my joke move.  I didn't get an official confirmation of N1 fail 'till late.  Which i mistakenly took as my joke move having officially failed.

Really, i just failed.

this is honestly too dumb to be made up

did you put your move in @Tugboat?

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, Tugboat said:

Really, i just failed.

So when did you get the PM?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

"at least i"

like its funny because youre the mafia, and you are the only one not making mistakes

no, i'm just the only one who cares enough to devote the time it takes to figure things out and solve this game while getting the W for those that we lost on the way (even though they failed miserably)

swag

racks

mwil

etc.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So when did you get the PM?

I got one about my joke move the morning N1 happened, but didn't actually get a chance to see it until basically "night".

And then i didn't get an official report on my move until like...Friday afternoon.

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

optimal case is to go with one of the easier players that already had a vote and not put himself in danger of being lynched.  its about survival right now for scum and going out on your own and wasting a vote is the worst possible move to make. 

If there is 1 mafia left, going with someone and letting town slit its own throat is a good play.  

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca Fact checkers, engage!

n1 pm's went out Wednesday night round 11:30 pm 

On 10/9/2019 at 11:31 PM, Dome said:

<night PMs going out now>

"YOU'RE ALL BIGOTS!" @Counselor stood at the end of the plank. "You all pretend not to want me, ha ha funny joke, but the joke went too far!"

"JUMP FOR YOUR SINS!"

"DIE TRAITOR!"

"JUMP YOU LADYBOY!"

Wet Willie took his final breath and jumped.

The crowd cheered! @ET80 jumped up and down with glee! One mutineer dead! Hurray!

Unfortunately ET-matey got a little too close to the railing, someone hip-checked him and he slipped in some freshly extracted coconut juice! Right overboard he went!

It was the wee hours of the morning and the crew finally went to sleep, they figured two men overboard was enough for one night. Just as they all had fallen asleep a shortened scream woke them up!

"ARG-!" 

The crew jumped to their feet just in time to see one figure dragging another out the door onto the main deck! By the time they'd all gotten outside the two figures had vanished. 

The men decided it would be best to get back to sleep, they could investigate when sober, so back to sleep they went. In the morning they woke up at first light. Now that they were sober they figured they could properly identify the bodies that had floated to the surface! They grabbed a telescope and scanned the seas!

Wet Willie  is DEAD @Counselor

ET-matey is DEAD @ET80

Daboyle Two Fiddy is MISSING @daboyle250

• Like 1