Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This guy is so obviously scum.

no u

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He literally just ate Pickle’s bait seconds before I pointed out how it was made up.

Even if it is made up.. .makes no difference to me. You and Mwil are still both scum with one of Rag/Squire as a partner.

I like to think it's real though because it would be all the more hilarious.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Thought you did about mwil.  May have messed that up with d2 bc of the long night 

As soon as Daboyle disappeared, MWil listed him as a “lock scum” on D2, which implies knowledge and involvement.  Scum would be able to piece it together.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

no u

Even if it is made up.. .makes no difference to me. You and Mwil are still both scum with one of Rag/Squire as a partner.

I like to think it's real though because it would be all the more hilarious.

“You are scum no matter what.”  

These arguments age well.

Just now, SwAg said:

When you cannot win an argument or produce a coherent case, just say “you’re scum no matter what.”  Page 16 of Mafia for Dummies

I produced more than enough of a case against Mwil. You're scum by extension, thanks to touch's report. Of course, you made it blatantly obvious since then as well.

Nacho, you’ve slipped like 10 times, and then faceplanted into a setup by Rick as it was being revealed as a setup, which you then justified by saying you don’t care if it’s made up because your conclusion is right because it’s right.

Just now, SwAg said:

Nacho, you’ve slipped like 10 times, and then faceplanted into a setup by Rick as it was being revealed as a setup, which you then justified by saying you don’t care if it’s made up because your conclusion is right because it’s right.

My conclusion was made before Pickle's claim about squire and independent of Pickle's claim about squire so it being true would merely be gravy. It would mean your failure is complete. Which, at this point, is something I would wholly embrace.