Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

On 10/11/2019 at 4:16 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I can't bite my tongue any longer, regardless of the consequences.  @squire12 Squire is a dirty mutineer (Blue Text).  The dead souls that I have taken from my enemies tell me one name each night and their alignment.  They come to kill me if I reveal this information.  I welcome my damnation bc we can throw a dirty mutineer off the ship.  

Let's get at it boys

Squire lock it 

Dome I am ready to meet my maker

tenor.gif?itemid=3568052

@Pickle Rick  what was the purpose of this post?  you faking an invest on someone?  Trying to cause more chaos?

@Pickle Rick  Why did you not vote on D3?   You have stated that you wanted Rags for a while, you had the chance to be the deciding vote, yet you did not have the balls to do it.  Were you holding out hope that bcb would vote mwil and you could vote on Mwil as well?

4 hours ago, Dome said:

VC

6 rags - [rackcs], [swag], [malf], [squire], [naz], [bcb]
4 MWil - [nacho], [orca], [llama], [ragnarok]
1 nacho - [mwil]
1 pickle - [tugboat]

Yaaaarg! @Ragnarok will walk the plank! 
15 minutes to finalize moves!

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Please tell me how I failed?

you went out of your way to avoid it

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  Why did you not vote on D3?   You have stated that you wanted Rags for a while, you had the chance to be the deciding vote, yet you did not have the balls to do it.  Were you holding out hope that bcb would vote mwil and you could vote on Mwil as well?

wtf.....are you even reading.  

those actually playing the game had suspicions of bcb.  he was going to be the last player to vote and avoid taking a stance if I voted rags before he did.  so we/I wanted to see if he would vote rags or mwil so I laid back and forced him to do it.  if he balked and voted mwil then I could hammer home rags

@SwAg is this how you feel all the time.

can you send one of the phonics files to squire

23 hours ago, squire12 said:
On 10/11/2019 at 4:16 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I can't bite my tongue any longer, regardless of the consequences.  @squire12 Squire is a dirty mutineer (Blue Text).  The dead souls that I have taken from my enemies tell me one name each night and their alignment.  They come to kill me if I reveal this information.  I welcome my damnation bc we can throw a dirty mutineer off the ship.  

Let's get at it boys

Squire lock it 

Dome I am ready to meet my maker

tenor.gif?itemid=3568052

So you resorting to making up invests to feel important.

Nice fake vote.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if squire is scum, putting out a fake tricorder result with multiple scum in it would be a dubious play

Not as much as Touch being scum, him going for the self sacrifice by clearing the scum jailer SwAg, allowing himself to be hit by SwAg, and then leading my no lynch or hit until now/lylo. 

Right twins?

• Like 2