Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

13 minutes ago, sherm said:

Hey brah I've been saying this team hasn't given me any reason to doubt them. We have the best defense in the league. The best running gm and decent passing at times. I told my wife this team is giving me 2011 vibes.

The 2011 comparison is one that we have continually used in the pod. That being said, the criticism of our opponents was absolutely fair leading up to today

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The 2011 comparison is one that we have continually used in the pod. That being said, the criticism of our opponents was absolutely fair leading up to today

To a degree. People always forget that when you crush a bad team, that's a good thing. Instead it's just "well they haven't played anybody". Why can't it be both????

• Like 1

I got more confidence in our passing game this season compared to 2011. One difference though is that the special teams in 2011 was ELITE and arguably the best in the league. 

Our offense has been very good thus far as we rank top 6 in offensive efficiency and obviously our defense has been special. 

Props to Brunskill who seemed to have played a good, clean game. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

To a degree. People always forget that when you crush a bad team, that's a good thing. Instead it's just "well they haven't played anybody". Why can't it be both????

It can, but until you play someone of consequence I don't know that you can assume that it's both, if that makes sense. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I got more confidence in our passing game this season compared to 2011. One difference though is that the special teams in 2011 was ELITE and arguably the best in the league. 

Our offense has been very good thus far as we rank top 6 in offensive efficiency and obviously our defense has been special. 

Props to Brunskill who seemed to have played a good, clean game. 

So far as I know, not a single holding penalty drawn by Donald. He still got his, of course, but that's big

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So far as I know, not a single holding penalty drawn by Donald. He still got his, of course, but that's big

Yeah, I mean Donald is insane. All he had was a big TFL and two sacks with a FF and it was just another day in the office lol. 

6 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

We can't lose to Washington now. It would be bad. 

Only if we lose where we give up a ton of pts or we play down to their level. I won't start to look ahead and play win/loss with gms. I'm just gonna enjoy this ride wk to wk.

I freaking love Sherman. The man in every post game conference gives love to every other player on the defense. 

Dude just shouted out the entire defense one by one. 

Playing like a pro bowler this year and obviously the defense has been SUPER elite. 

We better have at least four pro bowlers from the defense this year. 

So listening to Kittle's post game interview, he said this was pretty much the most simplest offensive game plan of the season and they didn't spend too much time putting in creative plays.

Shanny knew the OL wasn't going to hold up with all the injuries and still got it done. Impressive coaching performance by the entire coaching staff. 

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So listening to Kittle's post game interview, he said this was pretty much the most simplest offensive game plan of the season and they didn't spend too much time putting in creative plays.

Shanny knew the OL wasn't going to hold up with all the injuries and still got it done. Impressive coaching performance by the entire coaching staff. 

And we still got a flea flicker LOL