GDT: Titans at Broncos

titans0021

Just now, -Hope- said:

it's 100% just sensitivity about people criticizing mariota. there's not a single person here who has ever believed he's responsible for every failing of this offense, yet that's what we hear because people can't come to terms with the fact that he's not a terribly good quarterback.

You think I'm sensitive about people criticizing Mariota? I was one of the first to call him a bust here. Lol

2 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

You think I'm sensitive about people criticizing Mariota? I was one of the first to call him a bust here. Lol

and now you're in here posting absolute nonsense about people that don't exist. **** changes, i guess.

Just now, Kookie23 said:

I think you were 100% the first.

Part of why some of us are puzzled with you not wanting Mariota benched.

There are a thousand issues on this offense and the QB was one of him. Might as well try the other QB lol.

From left to right on the offensive line, Jon Robinson has:

Made Taylor Lewan the highest paid offensive linemen in football.

Gave Rodger Saffold $11 million per year.

Extended Ben Jones with a year left on his deal.

Spent a Day 2 pick on Nate Davis.

Drafted Jack Conklin in the top 10.

i can’t imagine there is a single team other than Dallas that has invested more in the offensive line.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

But hey, we addressed RG by drafting a raw player in the third round and signing a bench player in Pamphike.

But if Pamphile wasn’t hurt & Davis didn’t miss all of training camp then what 🤷🏽‍♂️. Again the titans addressed the RG position they didn’t completely ignore it, what you wanted Robinson to do pay another 10 mill to a guard. We drafted a top 10 player at 19 & got our QB a much needed weapon in the 2nd round & took a chance on a kid who many thought was a late 2nd round pick 🤦🏽‍♂️. The biggest problem our OL coach 

Just now, titans0021 said:

From left to right on the offensive line, Jon Robinson has:

Made Taylor Lewan the highest paid offensive linemen in football.

Gave Rodger Saffold $11 million per year.

Extended Ben Jones with a year left on his deal.

Spent a Day 2 pick on Nate Davis.

Drafted Jack Conklin in the top 10.

i can’t imagine there is a single team other than Dallas that has invested more in the offensive line.

It's not the talent.

It's the coaching.

• Like 1