2019-2020 NCAAB Discussion Thread 1.0: March Madness Canceled

NYRaider

Again, spoken like typical friggin' Dook fans. Y'all know no shame. My buddies, whom I was watching the game with, both hate UNC and they both were screaming at the TV over that bull****. And you guys are shocked that a 10-13 untalented team blew a lead late to a top 10 team? The fact that y'all needed that advantage in OT from the refs tells the entire story of just how "good" your team even is. It's a joke that you guys can't just own up to it, just once. Always deflect it when every other non-Duke fan on the planet can see it. It's hilarious. 

The ebb and flow of a basketball game is going to lead to blown leads and what not. Saying that the refs weren't the reason when they lead to the direct points that won you the game, is hilarious. Dook continues to be a friggin' joke of a program. And before you say **** about UNC's 9th losing season in 110 years, remember that this UNC program has won a national title more recently than your vaunted Dookie program. Eff Duke and their garbage *** program. Worst, most entitled program, professional or amateur, on the damn planet. 

There's a reason why everyone hates you and it isn't jealousy lol.

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Again, spoken like typical friggin' Dook fans. Y'all know no shame. My buddies, whom I was watching the game with, both hate UNC and they both were screaming at the TV over that bull****. And you guys are shocked that a 10-13 untalented team blew a lead late to a top 10 team? The fact that y'all needed that advantage in OT from the refs tells the entire story of just how "good" your team even is. It's a joke that you guys can't just own up to it, just once. Always deflect it when every other non-Duke fan on the planet can see it. It's hilarious. 

The ebb and flow of a basketball game is going to lead to blown leads and what not. Saying that the refs weren't the reason when they lead to the direct points that won you the game, is hilarious. Dook continues to be a friggin' joke of a program. And before you say **** about UNC's 9th losing season in 110 years, remember that this UNC program has won a national title more recently than your vaunted Dookie program. Eff Duke and their garbage *** program. Worst, most entitled program, professional or amateur, on the damn planet. 

There's a reason why everyone hates you and it isn't jealousy lol.

Let it out man....

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The truth? 

Yeah, not a problem. 

Let me just ask this, then I'll leave it alone.

You really believe the refs cost you more than the 17 missed FTs(including 7 in the final four minutes, when up double digits) you guys had? You keep harping on the refs in OT, but if they made free throws, it wouldn't had even needed OT. I just can't understand how this is the game to go all "DoOk GiTz aLl Da CaLlz" when all your team had to do was make free throws, when up late.

22 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Let me just ask this, then I'll leave it alone.

You really believe the refs cost you more than the 17 missed FTs(including 7 in the final four minutes, when up double digits) you guys had? You keep harping on the refs in OT, but if they made free throws, it wouldn't had even needed OT. I just can't understand how this is the game to go all "DoOk GiTz aLl Da CaLlz" when all your team had to do was make free throws, when up late.

Missed FTs are always an issue with UNC and basically any basketball game. That's a natural part of the game. 

Refs completely going one sided down the stretch of a game is something that isn't natural to basketball. Especially when calls directly impacted the final result. So, yes, the refs being **** at their jobs holds more weight because those are all subjective things that impact a game and not tangible stuff like missed FTs. 

Only a Duke fan would deflect blatant one sided bull**** like this. That's the issue. You guys simply don't have the capability to admit that you guys get far more preferential treatment than 99% of the rest of the nation. 

It's just ******* ridiculous that you guys can't admit that the ending of that game was a straight robbery and the refs had a crucial major NEGATIVE impact on the final. 

7 hours ago, Jetfan66 said:

In general, College officiating has been absolutely brutal this year. Something must be done in the off-season because I've never seen it this bad.

The conspiracy theorist in me says this is a union strategy in all sports.

Suck bad -> Make leagues hire full time officials -> Profit

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It was never about Memphis you goon lol. It's about your irrelevant program. Nobody cares about Houston basketball nor are they a threat to go anywhere beyond the occasional Sweet 16. 

Tom Herman 4 lyfe

irrelevant?  yeah ok..

enjoy the CBI

Edited by Texansfan713