2019-2020 NCAAB Discussion Thread 1.0: March Madness Canceled

NYRaider

11 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

All time dummy move from Beilein to leave Michigan...that’s not even hindsight. At the time it was a terrible decision imo

Totally agree. If you're going to make the jump to the NBA, why go to the cesspool that is the Cavs.

I do wonder what's next for him. Maybe Texas. Is Archie's job safe in Indiana? Maybe sit out a year?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Totally agree. If you're going to make the jump to the NBA, why go to the cesspool that is the Cavs.

I do wonder what's next for him. Maybe Texas. Is Archie's job safe in Indiana? Maybe sit out a year?

I think Texas would be perfect...i think Shaka has worn out his welcome.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:46 PM, TitanSlim said:

One reason John beilein left for the Cesspool that is the Cleveland Cavs is there is a connection between Colby Altman and John beilein. Plus maybe B-Line knew that if he went to the Cavs and it didn't work out he now has his pick of many other programs to go to and get a fresh start. If you look at the history of John beilein he very rarely stays at one place for too long. Kind of reminds me of Larry Brown in that regard

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Duke getting boatraced by NC State? You hate to see it. 

Yeah man, tough scene tonight. For some reason State has our number in Raleigh.

This loss was painful tho. I imagine it's as painful as being a fan of a 10 win team that is in last place in the conference in a down year. Now, I personally, wouldn't know how that feels but I imagine in this "hypothetical" example it would be pretty painful.

Oh well, got to move on from this L and play better before tournament play. Unfortunately for some teams, tournament talk is already a moot point, which you just truly hate to see.

Edited by TitanSlim

Just now, TitanSlim said:

You truly do hate to see. For some reason State has our number in Raleigh.

This loss was painful tho. I imagine it's as painful as being a fan of a 10 win team that is in last place in the conference in a down year. Now, I personally, wouldn't know how that feels but I imagine in this "hypothetical" example it would be pretty painful.

Oh well, got to move on from this L and play better before tournament play. Unfortunately for some teams, tournament talk is already a moot point, which you just truly hate to see.

Just a reminder. That 10 win team in a down year has a more recent national title than everyone but Virginia and Villanova. So go ahead and yap. I'll be here to do a ton of **** talking when y'all lose in March and win the same amount of titles as UNC does in 2020. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just a reminder. That 10 win team in a down year has a more recent national title than everyone but Virginia and Villanova. So go ahead and yap. I'll be here to do a ton of **** talking when y'all lose in March and win the same amount of titles as UNC does in 2020. 

I don't blame you. That's the only thing you have to look forward to come March.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

I don't blame you. That's the only thing you have to look forward to come March.

When Dook loses, everybody wins. Remember that.

Poor little sensitive Dookers. You tried to start **** after we lost on a buzzer beater and I didn't bite. I come back at you and you can't take what you dish out. Enjoy losing to Lehigh...or was it Mercer? Oh, it was both? God damn. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Poor little sensitive Dookers. You tried to start **** after we lost on a buzzer beater and I didn't bite. I come back at you and you can't take what you dish out. Enjoy losing to Lehigh...or was it Mercer? Oh, it was both? God damn. 

so about memphis eh?

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm the sensitive one???...lol ok....

You know, you're more like Bo than you think. No wonder you 2 were always bickering just about every year in these basketball threads.