2019-2020 NCAAB Discussion Thread 1.0: March Madness Canceled

NYRaider

UW Huskies are just frustrating.

They are the only team that has beaten the #1 Ranked team in the nation (Baylor), and where a basket or two away from having wins over the 1-2 teams in the nation (Gonzaga). 

But are now 2-5 in Pac12 play. In all five losses they had a lead late in the 2nd half. In fact, in their last 3 losses (Stan, Ore, Utah) they had 5-7 point leads with around 2 minutes left and choked. What a waste. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, animaltested said:

They are the only team that has beaten the #1 Ranked team in the nation (Baylor), and where a basket or two away from having wins over the 1-2 teams in the nation (Gonzaga). 

But are now 2-5 in Pac12 play. In all five losses they had a lead late in the 2nd half. In fact, in their last 3 losses (Stan, Ore, Utah) they had 5-7 point leads with around 2 minutes left and choked. What a waste. 

Isaiah Stewart is a beast but the other big frosh dude is not very good.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:08 PM, animaltested said:

I know the feels.

Beat Kentucky and Villanova, but we’re almost dead last in our conference.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

I get letting the kids just play it out, but you've got to call a TO when nothing was happening.

Exactly. Brooks wasn't responding to Anthony and was lazy getting over to set the screen and Roy stood there and watched. The play was going NOWHERE and you let it play out? I don' t know how the hell he's won 3 national titles because he's really not a good coach. I've said that the entire time he's been here. He couldn't hold Bill Guthridge's jock strap in regards to X's and O's.