2019-2020 NCAAB Discussion Thread 1.0: March Madness Canceled

NYRaider

7 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Miller is a clown and refs let him get away with it.

yeah i was pretty surprised... no way any NBA coach gets away with that type of stuff, that was draymond esque. 

but man oregon is the most grind it out team ever. they're gonna make a deep tourney run imo. 

Considering UNC is balls this year (thanks for the lazy recruiting, Roy!), I've been following Wright State more than usual. It's crazy to me that they are a few bounces away from 18-0. They lost to Kent State by 1 (72-71) after Kent hit a 3 with 10 seconds left for their first loss. Their second loss was to La Salle, who hit the GW layup with 1 second left to win by 2 (72-70). Their last loss was to Indiana State in OT by 7 (84-77) but they missed what would've been the GW FT with 30 seconds left and ran out of gas in OT. 

I know nobody cares about mid-major basketball lol. I just went to Wright State so I follow them pretty close and it's nuts to me that they are this good, even though they haven't really played anyone. Still, they're usually good for 10 losses a year. Scott Nagy completely changed the program (even though I love Billy Donlon) and it shows. It's only a matter of time until he gets a major program job. Just baffling to me to see Wright State near 100 in the KenPom rankings lol.

Edited by beekay414

On 12/22/2019 at 12:58 PM, Cheesehawk said:

Discussion can start for Luka Garza and Joe Wieskamp. Garza is the most underrated big man in college basketball right now and kenpom has Iowa as the most efficient offense in the NCAA right now

Wieskamp/Garza for best guard/big duo in the country.