MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Everybody making a stink over the Brogdon comments. I think getting Hill and Brook back while also bringing in Matthews, who has been crazy good on D, was worth more than Brogdon alone. All while getting a 1st and 2 2nds and avoiding the luxury tax. We made the right decision, that much is apparent now. 

Edited by beekay414

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Everybody making a stink over the Brogdon comments. I think getting Hill and Brook back while also bringing in Matthews, who has been crazy good on D, was worth more than Brogdon alone. All while getting a 1st and 2 2nds and avoiding the luxury tax. We made the right decision, that much is apparent now. 

I thought it was made apparent by some of his comments while on the Bucks that he didn't like it there?

I might be mis-remembering.

The Bucks solidified their spot as the top team in the NBA with a convincing win over the Lakers on Thursday night. The Bucks have a tough matchup in Philadelphia on Christmas Day; after that, they play 10 straight games against teams with losing records and an overall win percentage of under 35.

lol we're about to go on another win streak if we beat the Sixers. I mean, we'll eventually lose to a team we shouldn't but we're undefeated vs teams below .500 as it is (18-0). I made a prediction in the hot takes thread that we'd lock up the East by mid-March. At this rate, we'll virtually lock it up by the ASB lmao.

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol we're about to go on another win streak if we beat the Sixers. I mean, we'll eventually lose to a team we shouldn't but we're undefeated vs teams below .500 as it is (18-0). I made a prediction in the hot takes thread that we'd lock up the East by mid-March. At this rate, we'll virtually lock it up by the ASB lmao.

It isn't going to be easy to beat the Sixers today.   It would be nice if we had Bledsoe today.

3 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I saw the score but not the game.  How did we struggle at home when both KAT and Wiggins didn’t play?  Just one of those nights?

It's a NYD game. What you think? There's a reason we always look like crap on Sunday afternoon games so I'd put 2 and 2 together lol.

12 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I saw the score but not the game.  How did we struggle at home when both KAT and Wiggins didn’t play?  Just one of those nights?

Giannis & Robin Lopez were two of our best 3 pt shooters... @beekay414 has the right idea. I can only assume that they were hungover. Defense was bad but luckily MN didn't have a whole lot of offensive talent. Offense was worse though... Everyone was cold outside of Giannis the entire game.