MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

What happened he didn't want to sign you a Larry Bird Jersey haha

The one time i remember vividly was when I was working part-time at a Richard's Sporting Goods store for some extra Christmas cash and he came in. We all have little walkie talkies in our ears and the Manager goes, "Larry Bird just walked in!" all excited. I think he lives near the store so he was a semi-frequent customer.

Anyways, working retail sucks especially around the Holidays so I try to keep a good energy and crack jokes with the customers to make it a little less miserable for all parties. He comes through my line and I try to make a joke and say, half smiling "You look a lot like Larry Bird." 

He didn't find that funny at all, so maybe it's me that's the certified a-hole.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

The one time i remember vividly was when I was working part-time at a Richard's Sporting Goods store for some extra Christmas cash and he came in. We all have little walkie talkies in our ears and the Manager goes, "Larry Bird just walked in!" all excited. I think he lives near the store so he was a semi-frequent customer.

Anyways, working retail sucks especially around the Holidays so I try to keep a good energy and crack jokes with the customers to make it a little less miserable for all parties. He comes through my line and I try to make a joke and say, half smiling "You look a lot like Larry Bird." 

He didn't find that funny at all, so maybe it's me that's the certified a-hole.

Wow so let me get this straight Larry Bird did not laugh at one of your jokes oh, so he's an a******. You must be a Buc fan

Now that is a funny joke

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

Giannis is friggin' absurd. You lose him for a millisecond and he's dunking on your teammate. We had one of the best defensive teams in the NBA all twisted up that 2nd half. We just sent a message.

4 games. That's all we need to win in June vs the West because nobody out East has a ******* chance. Last year was bitter. This year is the correction. Count on it.

• Like 2

Know it would never happen but it's crazy that we could've been undefeated at this point. Blew a 15 point 2nd half lead against Boston (up by as many as 19 in the game). Blew a 21 point 2nd half lead to the Heat. Jazz game we probably wouldn't have deserved due to how poorly we played but we had a shot to win it until Khris derped the final shot and gave up the buzzer beater. 

Still, 21-3. Can't complain (obvs). 

Edited by beekay414