MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

the place looks really dope but that name... ??‍♂️  Fiserv sounds like a vegan smoothie 

What happened to Harley Davidson getting the naming rights?  Guess that was just a rumor.  The Harley would’ve been an awesome nickname for the arena tho.  

Edited by thrILL!

The Connaughton signing means that Young Money is going to get cut soon unless we manage to trade 2 players for 1. We're sitting at 18 players with Duval and Morris on 2 way deals and, with both 2 way guys being guards, that almost assuredly means Zeller is safe.

On 7/26/2018 at 2:45 PM, thrILL! said:

the place looks really dope but that name... ??‍♂️  Fiserv sounds like a vegan smoothie 

What happened to Harley Davidson getting the naming rights?  Guess that was just a rumor.  The Harley would’ve been an awesome nickname for the arena tho.  

Fiserv is a financial institution. The auto auction I work at has them as one of our clients. They sell cars as a third party company for US Bank and other companies.

we need to get rid of one of our centers. i'd like it to be henson, but zeller would be fine too. 

no reason to have lopez/zeller/henson/thon, especially when giannis tends to play spot minutes every game at center.

be nice if we could do henson + snell + 1st rounder for kent bazemore or somethiing along those lines

1 hour ago, IrishGreen said:

we need to get rid of one of our centers. i'd like it to be henson, but zeller would be fine too. 

no reason to have lopez/zeller/henson/thon, especially when giannis tends to play spot minutes every game at center.

be nice if we could do henson + snell + 1st rounder for kent bazemore or somethiing along those lines

Zeller is a NG contract til January, I believe. He's sticking around solely for trade purposes, one would think.

Are you excited to be closer to your brother? (Robin Lopez, Brook’s twin, plays about an hour and a half away from Milwaukee in Chicago).

BL: Absolutely not. That may be the one negative thing about this move. (laughs)

LoL I like this dude already. 

Edited by thrILL!
FF HTML trickery