MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Just now, titans0021 said:

Sell the ******* team to someone who will spend for a winner. Two faced ****s. Said they'd go into the tax to keep the band together but when it came down to it, they didn't. It'll be even more apparent when they don't use the $4.8 Million exception we have.

On 6/29/2019 at 8:49 PM, titans0021 said:

The message from the owners better be that they’re willing to spend whatever it takes. Because if maxing Middleton means that there’s a tax line they won’t cross to retain Brook and Brogdon, I’m going to lose all faith. Because handcuffing us for years with Middleton means you essentially have to run it back entirely.

And this is now where I’m at. Giving Middleton massive money and five years meant you needed to chase a ring as hard as possible. Especially given the potential the Nets have in 2020/2021. Maybe there’s more coming, a second part to this offseason. But losing Brogdon and then sacrificing the exception for 700k doesn’t have me feeling confident.

• Like 1