MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bledsoe | Hill
Brown | DiVincenzo
Middleton | Connaughton
Antetokounmpo | Ilyasova | Wilson
Lopez 

That's the squad right now. We are definitely worse today than we were yesterday.

(Leuer gets stretched)

Spending $250 million and getting worse is pretty hilarious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Spending $250 million and getting worse is pretty hilarious.

Midds stans were bitching about having no options to replace him but are quiet as a mouse in terms of replacing Brogdon as the starting 2 guard. Brown/DDV/Project Pat are good enough to replace a 15 pts 50/40/90 2 guard but weren't good enough options to replace an 18 point 45/37/83 guy.

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Midds vs Brogdog

One wasn't replaceable with Brown/DDV/Pat and we had to retain at all costs but the other is replaceable with those dudes.

Like, seriously, how the **** is one of these dudes worth $35+ Million and the other is only worth $21+ million and someone you trade for friggin' picks? THERE IS NO GOD DAMN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO.

Edited by beekay414

I will never understand how Middleton has convinced everyone that it’s reasonable for his asking price to be double the other starters. He was not a more valuable player than Bled, Brogdon or Brook last year. 

Whatever. It’s done now. Better hope Sterling is putting a ton of work in.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I will never understand how Middleton has convinced everyone that it’s reasonable for his asking price to be double the other starters. He was not a more valuable player than Bled, Brogdon or Brook last year. 

Or, at the very least, hope like hell they aren't waiving the TPE and we can address the 2 guard spot via trading the TPE and the Pacers 1st.

Edited by beekay414

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He became besties with Giannis. I'm pretty convinced that's over 50% of the reason why they brought him back at that cost. 

58 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bledsoe | Hill
Brown | DiVincenzo
Middleton | Connaughton
Antetokounmpo | Ilyasova | Wilson
Lopez 

That's the squad right now. We are definitely worse today than we were yesterday.

(Leuer gets stretched)

Of course we were gonna get worse. We weren’t going to be able to keep them all 

8 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Of course we were gonna get worse. We weren’t going to be able to keep them all 

We got worse because we didn't keep our starting 2 guard. Nikola was irrelevant. 

Explain to me the reasoning behind Midds getting $178 Million but Brogdon wasn't worth $85 Million to us.