MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

The Lopez brothers.  Why not?  Robin can play the post, rebound and defend.  His brother defends, shoot perimeter but isn't a great rebounder.  I think they got a nice compliment there.

the media is going to love this signing more than anybody else.  These guys are comedy gold. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

the media is going to love this signing more than anybody else.  These guys are comedy gold. 

I think they are both pretty darned competitive, too.

Adding Robin and taking Malcolm out of the locker room is going to be a very large difference.

26 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I still can’t believe we didn’t use a 2nd rd pick to draft him back in the day (well, yes I can with our previous FO).  Does he have any left in the tank?

Edited by thrILL!

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I still can’t believe we didn’t use a 2nd rd pick to draft him back in the day (well, yes I can with our previous FO).  Does he have any left in the tank?

I would guess he can give us a pretty effective 18-20 minutes per game. Can defend a bit, quick trigger and shot better than 40% on catch and shoot threes. Probably all we can ask for from a minimum guy. I like it.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Korver would have me legit over the Middleton signing frustration, him, Hill and Matthews off the bench should make it so you can't build a wall around Giannis in the postseason, that is of course if Middleton and Bledsoe can hit anything.

Leave Korver alone. The LAL are gonna need some bodies....even old ones like Korver! :)

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Avery Bradley is available. Fits right into that trade exception.

Eh, I doubt the ownership would go into the luxury tax for Avery Bradley. Would have more interest in Iggy but don't see any way to fit his $17 million in. 

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason