MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

You aren't gonna win with terrible shooting in the second half, turnovers and the inability to rebound.  It was a poor game by more than just one or two players.   Losing your home opener?   Yikes.  It isn't a good sign seeing Giannis fouling out 2 games in a row either.  smh 

On 10/26/2019 at 10:01 PM, Pugger said:

It isn't a good sign seeing Giannis fouling out 2 games in a row either.  smh 

Still waiting for Giannis to get the same level of respect from NBA refs that other MVPs like Harden and Westbrook get.  If you even breathe on those 2, they get calls.  The 6th foul calls on Giannis in the first 2 games were laughably bad. He does need to play smarter in that aspect tho. 

I watched the the game last night.

Came away thinking that Bledsoe is as Bledsoe does.  That outside shot is spotty to say the least and he showboats too much on layups.  Hill is a better PG than Bledsoe and should get the crunch time minutes every night.

Korver.  I love the pickup.  Watched him try to play defense on a pick and roll.  It was laughably bad.  Like he didn't fight over the top, got crunched.  Looked to recover, hung his head and just stood there as his guy took a runner.  It was so bad of a defensive play that I rewound it for my wife to watch.  She started laughing.

Watched Middleton a lot.  The guy sure has slow feet compared to others on the court.  

At least it was a win.

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I watched the the game last night.

Came away thinking that Bledsoe is as Bledsoe does.  That outside shot is spotty to say the least and he showboats too much on layups.  Hill is a better PG than Bledsoe and should get the crunch time minutes every night.

Korver.  I love the pickup.  Watched him try to play defense on a pick and roll.  It was laughably bad.  Like he didn't fight over the top, got crunched.  Looked to recover, hung his head and just stood there as his guy took a runner.  It was so bad of a defensive play that I rewound it for my wife to watch.  She started laughing.

Watched Middleton a lot.  The guy sure has slow feet compared to others on the court.  

At least it was a win.

They looked more like they did last year in this game than the first 2, that's for sure.

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason