MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

All depends on how they "governorship" agreement plays out. If Edens becomes the permanent holder of that, this really means nothing of than a swapping of cash. If Haslem is going to inherit Lasry's 5 year term (he'd be 73 years old when it started as Lasry's term is just about over) then I don't imagine it will be great for us.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

It's a 3.5 billion valuation, meaning that's the entire value of the team, so they paid 25% of 3.5 billion or 875 million.

Lasry bought in at 25% of 550 I believe, so he made a cool 738 million dollars. Must be nice to be rich.

Yeah, I read up on it more afterwards. I was like "that number can't be right" so I went on a little google binge. 

On 2/27/2023 at 9:42 AM, Packerraymond said:

All depends on how they "governorship" agreement plays out. If Edens becomes the permanent holder of that, this really means nothing of than a swapping of cash. If Haslem is going to inherit Lasry's 5 year term (he'd be 73 years old when it started as Lasry's term is just about over) then I don't imagine it will be great for us.

What could happen?

It's unfortunate we lost last night but that streak had to end sooner or later.  The 76ers were making 3s at the buzzer like crazy defeating our good D, especially in the 2nd half.  Let's hope we bounce back tonight.