MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

It just makes me sad to see what we’ve come to. Giannis and dame always wanted to play together. ****en prove it. Right now you’re looking like a bunch of *******.
team, get your head our of your ***. Brook wanting the ball at the end of the kings game at half court prior to dame making that 3 and then crying. Wtf. 

plus all this media stuff coming. I’d rather us be the Milwaukee bucks of old. Quiet. Kicking ***. Now it’s scrutiny, and deservedly so. Yall are way too talented to be playing this bad. 

Damian lillard. 
Smile every once in a while. Act like you’re happy. This isn’t Portland. This is the best team you’ve ever been on. Try? We all know your situation, but when are you gonna turn it on? Be a leader. 

Christ this season is frustrating. 

I care, we all care. for way toooooo long to see this bull****. We’ve followed this game for years. Our high highlights was seeing Jennings go for 55, mbah a moute play dominate defense, trading for Redick, trading for Ellis. Yeah we won a championship. But that’s not enough. When are we gonna figure it out? Because pretty soon it’s going to be just like the packers and Rodgers or Favre. 1 and done. 

thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 10:06 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

I know that we are trying to get Middleton back in the swing of things but he’s looked awful 

I think the entire team has looked dreadful lately.  Sloppy play resulting in turnovers and lousy shooting is a real issue right now.  Unless they turn it around soon this team is going nowhere in the post season.

Forever buzzing off our championship a couple years ago so every season going fwd feels like house money to me…

…but it would not surprise me in the least if we get bounced in the 1st rd again this year.  Hopefully we sack TF up.