MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Really liking Andre Jackson Jr getting minutes and Beauchamp getting minutes.  Those two bring a lot of energy and this team really needs young guy like them stepping up.

Middleton still looking a little pudgy and slow in his return.  His shot is still pure, though.  

Bobby doing Bobby things.

They are winning a lot of games with young guys playing a lot of minutes.

Clearly they feel like they can just step on the accelerator in the playoffs and go on a very large run.

Me?  While I like what they are doing, I need to see more defense.  More effort on defense.

21 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Really liking Andre Jackson Jr getting minutes and Beauchamp getting minutes.  Those two bring a lot of energy and this team really needs young guy like them stepping up.

Middleton still looking a little pudgy and slow in his return.  His shot is still pure, though.  

Bobby doing Bobby things.

They are winning a lot of games with young guys playing a lot of minutes.

Clearly they feel like they can just step on the accelerator in the playoffs and go on a very large run.

Me?  While I like what they are doing, I need to see more defense.  More effort on defense.

Agree on all but one thing, It does seem like Bobby has taken a step back this year. She I imagine..

as for defense, I’m hoping we can get a player by the deadline. Would die for Tucker again but I doubt the clippers trade him to the bucks. Who knows. 

27 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Agree on all but one thing, It does seem like Bobby has taken a step back this year. She I imagine..

as for defense, I’m hoping we can get a player by the deadline. Would die for Tucker again but I doubt the clippers trade him to the bucks. Who knows. 

I'm loving Bobby this year.  Last two games in particular.  The guy is our enforcer and while doing that, he can still post up, make 3's, defend and rebound.

I went to the Pacers and Pistons games. Defensive energy is just so different with either Marjon/Jackson on the floor versus Brook Lopez. Brook and his concrete feet are such a liability on D. The blocks that usually go out of bounds are all fluff. Not to mention his illegal screens which he is good for a couple/gm. His role should evolve to a 15 minute/gm trick off the bench. If he his hitting threes, let him ride.

I'm not sure an athletic defensive focused big exists at the deadline, but would be an awesome add. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Some clutch 3s by giannis but can bucks play defense?

No, and they don't rebound worth a damn either.  The only way they can win is if they out score their opponents.  When the shots don't fall they are in big trouble.  Tonight's game in San Antonio shouldn't have been close.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 8:57 AM, PaulWall_23 said:

I'm not sure an athletic defensive focused big exists at the deadline, but would be an awesome add. 

That guy from the Spurs is pretty darn good at defense. Lets get him haha

Yet another poor performance by this squad, this time at Fiserv against a team that probably won't make the playoffs out the West.  No defense, no rebounding and crappy shooting.  Things will get even uglier with Boston coming to town later this week.    

18 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

How and why are we interested in dejounte

I saw some people commenting on reddit about how it was probably a made up story to drive more Lakers interest in Murray. What assets could the Bucks even send the Hawks? Seems like "journalism" strikes again.