MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

On 10/15/2023 at 4:41 PM, Spartacus said:

Man the gravity that has to be given to Dame is going to give Middleton and whoever plays SG some of the easiest shots of their careers. 

Hopefully Middleton can stay healthy and take advantage of it.  Beauchamp looked good last night.  That’s encouraging. 

If they need to devote a defender to picking up Dame at half court, then Giannis cuts to the top of the key and is playing 4-4.  I like the spacing concept.

Pick and roll with Middleton and Dame.  Either Giannis or Brooke flashes to the high post, the other takes low post for the high/low game.

Either way, Giannis is going to love this spacing.

I loved Holliday.  And have the utmost of respect for him.

But this signing was next level for what it can do for Khris and Giannis.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Could just be a personal decision for Stotts. Maybe something is going on is his life. 

News seems to be him and Griffin don't get along. Shouldn't really affect the team that much but if Griffin continues to have issues with staff could be a sign of bigger issues. 

4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

News seems to be him and Griffin don't get along. Shouldn't really affect the team that much but if Griffin continues to have issues with staff could be a sign of bigger issues. 

Not sure if this was ESPN or the Athletic but I've seen this multiple times.

F81nDJSXQAA2Frh?format=jpg

Also, I saw a clip of NBA Today yday and Brian Windhorst said that Stotts' hiring was by the FO and not Griffin.  EDIT: found the clip:

Edited by thrILL!