MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

On 5/23/2018 at 2:00 PM, titans0021 said:

Yeah, it's going to be bad. Just googled Sterling Brown to look up the JS story and see which officer was quoted in church and saw that, just today, the NYT, Washington Post and CNN have stories up on their site about it. If the footage is bad enough that the mayor and higher ups in the PD are preemptively talking about how it looks, I can't imagine this ending well.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2018/06/19/bucks-rookie-sterling-brown-sue-milwaukee-police-who-tased-him/697716002/

Lawsuit filed. Alleging that the PD withheld some of the more incriminating body cam footage as well.

EDIT: Full text of lawsuit. Bad. Sterling Brown is going to get a serious settlement from the Milwaukee taxpayers.

https://www.scribd.com/document/382107855/Sterling-Brown-Complaint

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

Playing off @IrishGreen's Bledsoe/Henson for Love deal in the trade proposal thread...

Draft Elie Okobo at 17
Buy a 2nd round pick for Omari Spellman
Sign Dwayne Dedmon with MLE
S&T Jabari to Chicago for Robin Lopez
Bring in vet wing on vet minimum (no clue who)

Brogdon-Okobo-Delly
Middleton-Brown-vet wing
Giannis-Snell-vet wing-Wilson
Love-Thon-Spellman
Dedmon-Lopez-Zeller

11 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Playing off @IrishGreen's Bledsoe/Henson for Love deal in the trade proposal thread...

Draft Elie Okobo at 17
Buy a 2nd round pick for Omari Spellman
Sign Dwayne Dedmon with MLE
S&T Jabari to Chicago for Robin Lopez
Bring in vet wing on vet minimum (no clue who)

Brogdon-Okobo-Delly
Middleton-Brown-vet wing
Giannis-Snell-vet wing-Wilson
Love-Thon-Spellman
Dedmon-Lopez-Zeller

DO you think Bledsoe/Henson for Love is a real possibility? I'd love it as a Cavs fan personally. 

Troy Brown was in for a last minute workout on Wednesday. I really don't want him though. He's a playmaker but he can't friggin' shoot. So, naturally, that's who we'll select lol. Of course, if the 3 ever clicks for him, he could be REALLY damn good. Just not sure I want to wait for that to happen.

A lot of people think he's a better defending version of Evan Turner as his floor. That's a pretty safe player but doesn't fit in with the "we want shooting" mantra that we've been on this offseason. He does fit the "pass the ball" and "defend with effort" though. Plus, if the 3 clicks, as others have said, he's a less athletic/below the rim version of Jaylen Brown with better playmaking (meaning, the guy that needed his jumper to click to hit his ceiling and unleash his complete game), so I can see the appeal.

Edited by bkobow05