MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

I do think they need one more star player I just don't know how you get one without giving away probably too much of your depth. Right now the Bucks are a finely oiled machine with a balanced line up but something still just seems a little off about them that I can't figure out. 

10 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I do think they need one more star player I just don't know how you get one without giving away probably too much of your depth. Right now the Bucks are a finely oiled machine with a balanced line up but something still just seems a little off about them that I can't figure out. 

The NBA is built on stars so you guys would be wise to give up your depth to acquire one. Your depth will take a hit yeah but Bud is a good coach and he can get more out of lesser players to soften the blow.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Harden is pathetic with how he plays to the officials. Dude isn't playing basketball out there, that's for certain.

The sad thing is they cater to him and gift him all kinds of BS calls. Giannis gets hacked by 3 players at once and nothing. 

Haven't posted much this year, LFG Bucks! Another impressive win we 100% would have lost under Kidd. Love the design last night being getting Harden off the three point line, Kidd used to promote corner threes lol. 

Appreciate that Giannis is finding ways to close games without being able to shoot. Whether its a big steal or a huge tip in (like last night), he is making an MVP impact at end of games which this team needs. 

Is Brogdon the second best player now? It appears so, feels like he influences so many more plays then Middleton these days. It will be interesting to see what this team does with him long term (Midds).

Lastly, Fiserv trips have been awesome. The design of the upper level is probably 50 times better then the BC? Makes for a completely engaged crowd which I assume will be a very tough place to play during playoffs. It's LIT on a Monday! 

35 minutes ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Lastly, Fiserv trips have been awesome. The design of the upper level is probably 50 times better then the BC? Makes for a completely engaged crowd which I assume will be a very tough place to play during playoffs. It's LIT on a Monday! 

this is good to hear... ill be going to the February 9th game to finally see the new arena.