MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

Giannis passed his Raptors audition. We will now consider signing him. 

It sure is tough to win 5 straight games against anyone. 

*Photo of Championship Ring*

Well it looks like one team had this circled on their calendar for 5 months and the other was using it like one of 82 practices for the playoffs. 

Whichever response sounds most like me we will go with haha but seriously Bucks looked great for the first half and the last few mins. Idk if this is a continuation of last years Raptors where we fall behind by 20 make a miracle comeback either somehow win or just fall just short that was definitely my least favourite thing as a fan last year where we look passive have a cold shooting start while the other team hits everything and then we flip a switch I’m gonna be pretty pissed if we see that 15 more times this season. I also have no idea what reffing with Pascal is this season it seems like he is averaging about 5.5 fouls per game and only shooting about 5.5 FTs a game. 

Giannis was awesome we made a nice comeback but ran out of gas and he took over. He seems to have improved dramatically as a passer he just needs to keep up with his shot and he’s unstoppable. I was yelling just let him shoot all game then he made that clutch 3. That’s a nice start. 

I do have real hope for this Raptors team moving forward. I think they are a work in progress and leave a lot to be desired but hopefully there is significant improvement all around and we have somewhat of a reliable rotation come playoff time. Obviously not at this moment would I like our chances against you or Philly in a series but nobody else in the east really scares me. Boston very well may join the mix I just wanna see more and have it last. Miami possibly as well. It’s still early. We may get Toronto/Milwaukee III at some point in the playoffs. 

6 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Giannis passed his Raptors audition. We will now consider signing him. 

It sure is tough to win 5 straight games against anyone. 

*Photo of Championship Ring*

Well it looks like one team had this circled on their calendar for 5 months and the other was using it like one of 82 practices for the playoffs. 

Whichever response sounds most like me we will go with haha but seriously Bucks looked great for the first half and the last few mins. Idk if this is a continuation of last years Raptors where we fall behind by 20 make a miracle comeback either somehow win or just fall just short that was definitely my least favourite thing as a fan last year where we look passive have a cold shooting start while the other team hits everything and then we flip a switch I’m gonna be pretty pissed if we see that 15 more times this season. I also have no idea what reffing with Pascal is this season it seems like he is averaging about 5.5 fouls per game and only shooting about 5.5 FTs a game. 

Giannis was awesome we made a nice comeback but ran out of gas and he took over. He seems to have improved dramatically as a passer he just needs to keep up with his shot and he’s unstoppable. I was yelling just let him shoot all game then he made that clutch 3. That’s a nice start. 

IMO the main reason we got such a big lead in the first half last night is because your guys couldn't get the ball in the hole!   Every team has nights like that.   Your guys had to expend a lot of energy to crawl out of that deficit.  In your next post you stated we'll probably meet again in the post season and you are probably right.

36 minutes ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Yea the supporting case so far this year hasn't given me any warms and fuzzies. I think Khris needs to get on some load management program.... 

I’ve begun to accept that Middleton’s numbers will forever be significantly better than the eye test. He’s just so prone to stupid decisions and watching him dribble can be really rough. In the end, he’s averaging 18.6 on 48.2% from the field and 37.3% from 3. He hasn’t been great, but he has been exactly what we paid for.