MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Should we be worried about the Bucks at all? Their performance against lesser opponents isn’t inspiring. They just got handily beaten by a real bad Pistons team with the big 3. Unless we are just assuming they aren’t taking the regular season seriously. 

We’ve smoked every team recently except for the magic once.
Nah I’m worried at all. Pistons came out hot and never slowed down. Played with a ton of energy. 
bucks were just whiny babies tonight and flat out didn’t show up. 

7 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Dropping Boogie with no center depth seems like an odd move.....

Yeah I don’t understand it either. Sure he’s a negative on the defensive end, but is whoever is gonna play instead of him a positive or neutral on either end? Unless they have something else lined up.

13 hours ago, packerstk7 said:

Unless they have something else lined up.

The extra roster spot being opened makes me think they have something in the works but jeez does it seem dumb with nothing else being announced.. This season just seems snake bitten right now but hopefully like the Packers they get healthy at the right time of the year when it matters. 

13 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The extra roster spot being opened makes me think they have something in the works but jeez does it seem dumb with nothing else being announced.. This season just seems snake bitten right now but hopefully like the Packers they get healthy at the right time of the year when it matters. 

Luckily unlike the Packers the majority of the Bucks injuries aren’t real serious

The Bucks just can’t put any kind of winning streak together. Dominate the Nets then lose 2 straight to the Hornets (looks like it).

the only logical explanation is a championship hangover. The core is basically the same and none of the big 3 has regressed. The team is just sloppy and doesn’t look at all like one of the best teams in the league. Except when they play the Nets.

Edited by packerstk7

12 hours ago, packerstk7 said:

The Bucks just can’t put any kind of winning streak together. Dominate the Nets then lose 2 straight to the Hornets (looks like it).

the only logical explanation is a championship hangover. The core is basically the same and none of the big 3 has regressed. The team is just sloppy and doesn’t look at all like one of the best teams in the league. Except when they play the Nets.

It just doesn't feel like this team knows what it wants to be. They go through long stretches of straight up crap play just to turn it on again when they feel like it. Not a team I would want to get in the playoffs but they don't really seem that dialed in right now. They get up for big games but they coast against everyone else.