SNF - Pit @ L.A.

I <3 Faulk

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Completely irrelevant to this thread, but clearly I struck a nerve with Mr. Sensitive over here xD

Yes. Almost as sensitive as coming into a thread of a well officiated game and pretending the refs have had any Pro-Steeler outcome here.

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yes. Almost as sensitive as coming into a thread of a well officiated game and pretending the refs have had any Pro-Steeler outcome here.

Especially when his comment was made about a play that was overturned against us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Trolls gonna troll, I guess.

Called it how an unbiased fan of these two teams sees it. Luckily the refs discussed it and got it right, but that could have been a backbreaker of a play.

The fact that Mariota got brought up has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, and was simply an attempted attack on the team I happen to root for. Tell me who is the real troll here son.

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Especially when his comment was made about a play that was overturned against us.

Especially when I made my comment before the refs gathered and discussed a non-reviewable play.

But the way it was called on the field in the moment was some serious Steeler cooking. Can't deny that.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Called it how an unbiased fan of these two teams sees it. Luckily the refs discussed it and got it right, but that could have been a backbreaker of a play.

The fact that Mariota got brought up has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, and was simply an attempted attack on the team I happen to root for. Tell me who is the real troll here son.

"Backbreaker of a play" in a 24-0 game...

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

You.

And please dont act like you are unbiased.  Youre a well known Steelers hater on here and even better known troll in general.