SNF - Pit @ L.A.

I <3 Faulk

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Especially when I made my comment before the refs gathered and discussed a non-reviewable play.

But the way it was called on the field in the moment was some serious Steeler cooking. Can't deny that.

Or it was a call made in the moment by one official and then overturned after discussion. 

Keep trollin though, champ.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Or it was a call made in the moment by one official and then overturned after discussion. 

Are you watching the game on mute? The commentators have made multiple references to the majority of this crowd being Steelers fans. Even heard 80% being tossed around. So now suddenly I'm the only one proclaiming it being like a Steelers home game? Come on man. Not going to entertain your baiting.

Child please. Enjoy your win, congrats, and stop with the 'us against the world' mentality. It's a little sad.

Where did I ever say us against the world? I just called out your BS.

Run along honey.

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Not what was said, or insinuated. You're clearly circumventing the argument at hand because you know it proves your objective... You are now blocked.

You picked out "backbreaker of a play" of a 24-0 game as your sole argument in response, then want to pretend what my objective is? Your reaction is the equivalent if someone sticking fingers in their ears and going "la-la-la-la-la" because they can't have a civil discussion. It's a feature on the forum though, enjoy it.

Are you watching the game on mute? The commentators have made multiple references to the majority of this crowd being Steelers fans. Even heard 80% being tossed around. So now suddenly I'm the only one proclaiming it being like a Steelers home game? Come on man. Not going to entertain your baiting.

Moving goalposts I see.

This has nothing to do with the crowd. This has been a well officiated game, and you come in and start trolling over a call that didn't even go our way.

I'm done with you.

Once a troll... Always a troll, I guess.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Sure sweetie.

19 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Trolls gonna troll, I guess.

12 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You.

troll in general.

9 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Once a troll... Always a troll, I guess.

@Forge Not sure why anyone on this forum needs to be subjected to harassment over and over again just because they have differing opinions.

Just now, sryan66611 said:

Rivers has the weirdest throwing motion but he good and that quick release

I remember watching something or reading an article that his throwing motion is so weird because, when he was a kid, his dad made him use an NFL sized ball no matter what. That's why his elbow flails out that weird way.... he is just used to it because he had to compensate for not being able to grip an NFL sized ball as a child.