SNF - Pit @ L.A.

I <3 Faulk

2 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

I remember watching something or reading an article that his throwing motion is so weird because, when he was a kid, his dad made him use an NFL sized ball no matter what. That's why his elbow flails out that weird way.... he is just used to it because he had to compensate for not being able to grip an NFL sized ball as a child. 

Yea its so weird

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

What? The play I saw showed he very clearly had 2 feet down. Am i missing something? 

Yes. The fact the logo in the back of the endzone which was green overlapped part of where the boundary line should be. Even Al and Chris stated that the line should be there but they had a soccer game in the stadium yesterday. His second foot came down on where the white boundary line should be.

If you guys can't discuss the game without name calling or denigrating other posters, don't post. Period. If you're only engaging with posters in order spark anger / hostility / fighting, you need to reconsider and not speak with that person. That goes for everyone. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yes. The fact the logo in the back of the endzone which was green overlapped part of where the boundary line should be. Even Al and Chris stated that the line should be there but they had a soccer game in the stadium yesterday. His second foot came down on where the white boundary line should be.

Dang... I'm sitting in my Atrium watching the game, so I can't hear the commentary.  I didn't even think about it. Crazy, but it worked out for them I guess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

You have all 3 timeouts. Why onside kick? Now even if they punt you are getting the ball around probably the 20. You kick off and stuff them maybe a bad punt and you get ball at 40 or so

Hindsight being what it is, having the ball around the "20" would be great for them.