SNF - Pit @ L.A.

I <3 Faulk

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Telesco deserves a lot of fault for his complete inability to get good line talent onto this team and being fine with Sam Tevi as a starter

No you’re absolutely right too. Tevi should have had some competition. The lack of development or impact from Feeney/Lamp has killed us. I don’t hold the LT situation against them, no way to predict an embolism and losing your starter before the season even starts. Regardless though with the way this team has come out the last two weeks I don’t believe Lynn is ever going to be successful in this league. 

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

The Chargers played a 4-4 front and still put up no contest for a run up the middle. 

Wasn't this the team that figured out the "blueprint" for stopping Lamar Jackson?

The blueprint involved Derwin James being Derwin James and fixing everything

Edited by JammerHammer21

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

The Chargers played a 4-4 front and still put up no contest for a run up the middle. 

Wasn't this the team that figured out the "blueprint" for stopping Lamar Jackson?

Different team. This looks like a team that has already quit. Outside one punt return, we really haven’t done anything in three weeks. Came out flat versus a winless desperate division rival. There’s no excuse for it. Our owner is a loser and it’s infected the whole franchise. 

• Like 1