GDT - week 7 The SHE Gals vs the Damn Boys.

resilient part 2

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Three straight holds on running Downs. On 3rd and 3 we should have passed

I’m getting tired of getting called for holding calls which aren’t holding. The one on Schultz was because he’s a walking penalty, but the ones on the o-line haven’t been. And yet, I’ve counted three on the Eagles which went ignored.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I also would like to see Dallas not play vanilla with their skulls with the defensive line and defense fake some glitches bring some blitzes do something

You mean like a He Lewis sack earlier in the game!

15 minutes ago, project T.O said:

Still can’t quite get on the same page, but nice grab by Gallup. 

That was a nice catch but the route he ran was off brought the LB in play needed to stop or run it more up field Dak couldn’t lead him or the Lb would have been in the way

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

No. I always give credit when it’s due. Have you not read my game day posts? I’ve given Quincy credit for a few great throws just tonight.

Look man.....i'm not looking to start a keyboard warrior type of deal with you. Because frankly you'll probably win, I'm terrible at putting my arguments in written words.

Clearly you're a smart guy. But every time you call him Quincy you lose a bit of respect from the forum each time you do so. Sure he has a few things to work on but he has gotten better and is by far not on our list of issues at the present moment. You just come across as a friendly fire troll.

Peace out brother.

• Like 1

Just now, quiller said:

That was a nice catch but the route he ran was off brought the LB in play needed to stop or run it more up field Dak couldn’t lead him or the Lb would have been in the way

Yeah like I said not on same page. Gallup has physical tools, but his route running and general knowledge isn’t great should improve with expirence .