GDT - week 7 The SHE Gals vs the Damn Boys.

resilient part 2

That was a real satisfying win little to no stress watching 

bye week will be interesting want Smith healthy for the end run.   

Can’t over look Giants before huge game with Vikes.   Another Sunday night game.  Hate the Sunday night games 

@D82 @Texas_OutLaw7 @The_Slamman @DaBoys @Ace5 @resilient part 2 @plan9misfit @resilient part 2 @Northland @WizardHawk @quiller @HDsportsfan @canadaluvsdallas and the other dozen or so posters I am forgetting at this very elated moment... I got us all a little present:

BTW - @Danger - Are we doing the "QB Facts" thread bet?

Cowboys win, you make a "Carson Wentz Facts" thread and state "Dak Prescott is better than Wentz; Always has been"

Eagles win, I make a "Dak Prescott Facts" thread and state "Dak Sucks"

Deal?

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/22272-gdt-week-7-skip-baylesss-wet-dream-3-3-v-jim-schwartz-runny-stool-defence-3-3/?do=findComment&comment=2197881

This game is not done giving us smiles. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@D82 @Texas_OutLaw7 @The_Slamman @DaBoys @Ace5 @resilient part 2 @plan9misfit @resilient part 2 @Northland @WizardHawk @quiller @HDsportsfan @canadaluvsdallas and the other dozen or so posters I am forgetting at this very elated moment... I got us all a little present:

shouldn't that read resilient part 1 and resilient part 2.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You know that I’ve never been one who gloats about wins or about players to fans of other teams, but Wentz was completely outplayed, and quite honestly, outclassed, on the field tonight. I’m no fan of Quincy’s by any stretch, but he was the DECIDEDLY better QB tonight by a very wide margin. Here’s my take:

Wentz played rattled. He didn’t look rattled, but the erratic play proved it. I’m sure that Philly’s shortcomings at RB and lack of talent at WR significantly contributed to it, but his body language was, well, “soft”, if you understand what I mean. I never felt like he had the command of the offense, nor that he was a real threat to beat us. A few plays here and there? Of course. It’s the NFL. But, for all 60 minutes? Nope.

And his offense, for the most part, mirrored that as well.

I don’t know if tonight’s game was just the perfect blend of everything going wrong at the same time (we know what that’s like), or evidence of deep rooted flaws with the team, but I know one thing: Wentz sure as hell isn’t living up to that massive contract. He’s playing like a 2nd-3rd tier QB, not a guy who’s worth that ~$145M extension.

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

besides I don't need facts. I just follow what my gut says.

Image result for a big gut

_________ QB Facts thread are a trend in NFL gen

5 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

You know that I’ve never been one who gloats about wins or about players to fans of other teams

Oh, I havent gloated directly to them. That bet was made before the game and was based on some stuff they said. 

54 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

With a chance at a comeback Wentz:

Threw exclusively to TE/RB/Checkdowns until his first pass to a WR => INT

Fumbled the ball

Threw a pass to Sean Lee

3 drives in a row

Early in the game score 14-7. Eagles had a 3rd 4 or long 3 maybe around their own 20 and they tried a draw to Sanders I thought that was a very very conservative call but it also could say something maybe about faith in Wentz and pass O.  Personally I thought it just was being over cautious after have two turn overs already and they hoped to catch us off guard as our run d is a weak link

And I don’t know about any of you, but if Agholor pulled that stunt on my team, I’d want him cut immediately. He’s put in zero effort all season, and that blatant lack of effort in the 4th quarter tonight was really bad. Like, “pack your bags and get the eff off of this team” bad.

Edited by plan9misfit

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

You know that I’ve never been one who gloats about wins or about players to fans of other teams, but Wentz was completely outplayed, and quite honestly, outclassed, on the field tonight. I’m no fan of Quincy’s by any stretch, but he was the DECIDEDLY better QB tonight by a very wide margin. Here’s my take:

Wentz played rattled. He didn’t look rattled, but the erratic play proved it. I’m sure that Philly’s shortcomings at RB and lack of talent at WR significantly contributed to it, but his body language was, well, “soft”, if you understand what I mean. I never felt like he had the command of the offense, nor that he was a real threat to beat us. A few plays here and there? Of course. It’s the NFL. But, for all 60 minutes? Nope.

And his offense, for the most part, mirrored that as well.

I don’t know if tonight’s game was just the perfect blend of everything going wrong at the same time (we know what that’s like), or evidence of deep rooted flaws with the team, but I know one thing: Wentz sure as hell isn’t living up to that massive contract. He’s playing like a 2nd-3rd tier QB, not a guy who’s worth that ~$145M extension.

Can we like all forever quote this 

it’s like 100% warranted 

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

9 hours ago, quiller said:

Early in the game score 14-7. Eagles had a 3rd 4 or long 3 maybe around their own 20 and they tried a draw to Sanders I thought that was a very very conservative call but it also could say something maybe about faith in Wentz and pass O.  Personally I thought it just was being over cautious after have two turn overs already and they hoped to catch us off guard as our run d is a weak link

Well its not like we were stopping the run very well the last few weeks tho either.

Edited by HDsportsfan