Arthur Smith

titans0021

12 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I said we never scheme guys open a few weeks ago and got jumped on because of it 

we don’t scheme guys open. 31 other teams do.

Honestly,  how many plays do we run where 2 receivers are close enough to each other to be covered by 1 man?

And how many 2 man routes do we run a game?

Washington, Jets and Miami are the only teams scoring less than us. With us pretty much tied with the Bengals averaging 16 points per game. 

Looking into it deeper:

We are second to last the last 3 games averaging 10 points. 

Jets have had Luke Faulk as starter for pretty much two games. 

Miami has no talent on offense. 

This offense is terrible. And it is horribly coordinated. 

28 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Washington, Jets and Miami are the only teams scoring less than us. With us pretty much tied with the Bengals averaging 16 points per game. 

Looking into it deeper:

We are second to last the last 3 games averaging 10 points. 

Jets have had Luke Faulk as starter for pretty much two games. 

Miami has no talent on offense. 

This offense is terrible. And it is horribly coordinated. 

Yup. Much, much bigger issues than who our QB is.

Sometimes I wish that we were based in NYC or Chicago and had to deal with the local media in those cities. Art Smith could very well be out of a job right now, not even kidding. He’d be on the back page of the Daily News right next to his clown buddy Vrabel

The craziest Arthur Smith thought just hit me. Imagine sitting in thousands of coach’s meeting in offenses ranging from Whiz to Robiskie to LaFleur, having all that time to imagine what you would do in their position, drawing up your ideal offense, and you’ve somehow managed to borrow the worst concepts from every one of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The craziest Arthur Smith thought just hit me. Imagine sitting in thousands of coach’s meeting in offenses ranging from Whiz to Robiskie to LaFleur, having all that time to imagine what you would do in their position, drawing up your ideal offense, and you’ve somehow managed to borrow the worst concepts from every one of them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at him, he just looks like a schmuck. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Sometimes I wish that we were based in NYC or Chicago and had to deal with the local media in those cities. Art Smith could very well be out of a job right now, not even kidding. He’d be on the back page of the Daily News right next to his clown buddy Vrabel

Even being Nashville Smith needs to be talked about in the front office. He's pretty clearly in over his head.

Going back and looking at the OC landscape as it stands.

Only FOUR guys.  FOUR guys have been in their position before 2018. That is Josh McDaniels, Pete Carmicheal with Saints, Kyle Shanahan and Ken Whisenhunt. 
Now some of that is because the OC was hired to HC:
Green Bay-Lafluer
Jets- Gase
Bengals- Taylor
Colts-Reich
Bears-Nagy
Cardinals-Kingsbury
Rams-McVay
Eagles-Pederson
Saints-Payton
Browns-Kitchens

I'm probably forgetting someone else. 
If you have an OC that is sticking around it's because they are a failed HC or not a good OC.
Teams that have scored near the bottom of the league like us have fired their OC or HC. 

LaFluer is gone so last years failure can't be put on him. It's now on Vrabel and Smith.