Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Former Nebraska CB DiCaprio Bootle's brother, Dwight, a CB from Miami, wants to be a Badger and we haven't offered him yet. He's a mid-3* and the 49th rated CB in the country, according to 247 composite. So I'd expect him to be the first commit of the 2023 class once we get around to it.

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Former Nebraska CB DiCaprio Bootle's brother, Dwight, a CB from Miami, wants to be a Badger and we haven't offered him yet. He's a mid-3* and the 49th rated CB in the country, according to 247 composite. So I'd expect him to be the first commit of the 2023 class once we get around to it.

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

11 hours ago, squire12 said:
14 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Florida kid a year out. Commitment means nothing.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Florida kid a year out. Commitment means nothing.

Nonsense, poopy pants. You give him the ship and have a backup plan. I hear we are prone to taking walk-ons or something of that nature. Kid literally said "If Wisconsin offers, I will commit." Let someone else sway him from us.

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Nonsense, poopy pants. You give him the ship and have a backup plan. I hear we are prone to taking walk-ons or something of that nature. Kid literally said "If Wisconsin offers, I will commit." Let someone else sway him from us.

I don't even know who the kid is but will guarantee he commits more than once. Florida man.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't even know who the kid is but will guarantee he commits more than once. Florida man.

What does it hurt? Concerned we're not going to be able to get the .5 star CB out of Cedar Grove Belgium we were going to use that offer on if we didn't use it on him?

14 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What does it hurt? Concerned we're not going to be able to get the .5 star CB out of Cedar Grove Belgium we were going to use that offer on if we didn't use it on him?

I responded to a question, 'what are we waiting for', and the answer is to time it right. You don't want to be the first school a Florida kid commits to, you want to be the last one.

Making a big early impression now won't matter as much when the kids recruitment heats up in November.

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I responded to a question, 'what are we waiting for', and the answer is to time it right. You don't want to be the first school a Florida kid commits to, you want to be the last one.

Making a big early impression now won't matter as much when the kids recruitment heats up in November.

Honest question, because I don't know, how many FL kids have we offered, and they committed, that ended up flipping to other schools or were committed to a school prior to committing to us? I feel like you're describing premium Florida talent and, well, let's not act like we land premium Florida talent lol.

Edited by beekay414