Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

53 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not happy with that at all.

Why are you so adamant on Davis being guilty of something before we have any concrete details? The police have everything they need to charge Davis if warranted. I can't imagine any way possible if he was a witness to a crime like this and did nothing that he wouldn't have been arrested right along with Cephus.

As BK said, if there's some new details that emerge, it's blatantly in the statement from Chryst that he'll be taken care of.

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Why are you so adamant on Davis being guilty of something before we have any concrete details? The police have everything they need to charge Davis if warranted. I can't imagine any way possible if he was a witness to a crime like this and did nothing that he wouldn't have been arrested right along with Cephus.

As BK said, if there's some new details that emerge, it's blatantly in the statement from Chryst that he'll be taken care of.

I'm not adamant that Davis committed a crime. I think the evidence makes it overwhelmingly likely that Davis saw two extremely drunk women, a relatively sober Cephus, knew full well he was going to take advantage of them, and did nothing to stop it.

That's not illegal, but it's disgusting.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm not adamant that Davis committed a crime. I think the evidence makes it overwhelmingly likely that Davis saw two extremely drunk women, a relatively sober Cephus, knew full well he was going to take advantage of them, and did nothing to stop it.

That's not illegal, but it's disgusting.

I think you're doing a whole lot of assuming personally.

From everything I've read, Kendric Pryor was the best WR in both spring and fall camp. He's supposedly made some huge leaps. Sorry @Packerraymond but the kid (as well as Taylor) is vastly more talented than the Jazz Peavy's and Rob Wheelwright's of the world. Even down Cephus and Davis, I think we'll be fine at WR.

From this article

Kendric Pryor

None of the wide receivers, including Davis and Cephus, had a better fall camp than Pryor. He made plays all over the field, including on deep balls in tight coverage. The redshirt sophomore got off to a slow start last year following a moped accident, but when Cephus got hurt in early November, Pryor really shined. Even if everyone was available to the Badgers at the start of the year, Pryor was going to have a significant role. It’s one that will now grow even larger.

Here's the Taylor snip-it too

AJ Taylor

It feels as if Taylor has been the forgotten member of the group despite being the most consistent throughout the offseason. Coming off a really strong Orange Bowl, the junior caught everything thrown his way in the spring, trained with quarterback Alex Hornibrook in California during spring break and was off to a great start in fall camp before an ankle injury last week. He was back in pads on Monday and should be good to go in Week 1. A guy that, when healthy, can run by most defensive backs, Taylor’s hands and route running have steadily gotten better and his connection with Hornibrook is obvious.