Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

Just now, Duluther said:

Google search it. It’s easily accessible.

I have. I haven't seen anything at all. I've even been all over twitter and found jack **** other than some random Nebraska fans saying it. There's nothing tangible whatsoever.

We had one player in the program test positive on 10/22 and then it spread through close contact throughout the team. There's no conspiracy theory galaxy brain bull**** to be had lol. But keep on with that agenda you're trying to push. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 5:33 PM, beekay414 said:

I have. I haven't seen anything at all. I've even been all over twitter and found jack **** other than some random Nebraska fans saying it. There's nothing tangible whatsoever.

We had one player in the program test positive on 10/22 and then it spread through close contact throughout the team. There's no conspiracy theory galaxy brain bull**** to be had lol. But keep on with that agenda you're trying to push. 

We had one positive on Wednesday, and then no positives again until after Illinois. If we had a bunch of players get positive from a wedding, we wouldn't expect one positive test and then a 96-hour period until the second. A 96 hour waiting period would be consistent with that one person being exposed outside the program, and then passing it on after that in the football program.

But hey Nebraska fans on twitter sure sound legit.

We aren't confirming any athletes because it's their personal medical info, but this is interesting. If there was a wedding without masks, this would have come up in the contact tracing (which this statement implies is ongoing). That said, if it was one guy who brought it in and then everyone else got sick from that exposure, we should have worked that out by now.

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We aren't confirming any athletes because it's their personal medical info, but this is interesting. If there was a wedding without masks, this would have come up in the contact tracing (which this statement implies is ongoing). That said, if it was one guy who brought it in and then everyone else got sick from that exposure, we should have worked that out by now.

9uhmnpo8anh51.jpg

• Like 2