What’s wrong with Von Miller?

BayRaider

Just now, thebestever6 said:

They are grown a## men lol you want a hype man get a great agent, or a pr guy, or get a trophy wife. 

He's always going to be a straight shooter. I see nothing wrong with it.

I’m just stating the truth, not saying I disagree. I wish 95% of America wasn’t super sensitive. But they are and the media escalates it. His constructive criticism in the media is just a no-no in todays sports. Should that be the way it is? No. But it is. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I’m just stating the truth, not saying I disagree. I wish 95% of America wasn’t super sensitive. But they are and the media escalates it. His constructive criticism in the media is just a no-no in todays sports. Should that be the way it is? No. But it is. 

He didn't bring out a trash can and say this is how Von Miller played lol he gave a soft landing uneventful critique of a player. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

You can’t use constructive criticism in the media. 

I wanna see that in a rule book in writing. 

Patrick Mahomes did it with Mecole Hardman earlier this year not one person batted an eye.

Let me guess you're going to specify your comment to coaches as a come back and I will stop responding because you were already proven wrong. 

Mic drop .

On 10/20/2019 at 10:16 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Any chance it has to do with the offense? If they play with a lead he can pin his ears back and get after the QB...but not too hard because its a penalty 

From what Ive noticed its because 1) He doesnt have Chubb on the other side so he is drawing the full attention from the offense and getting doubled/chipped. 2) The Broncos have rarely ever been playing from in front to where the opposing team has to drop back and pass a bunch. They are almost always losing in every game they are not forcing teams into obvious passing situations. 3) Fangios system doesnt blitz, hardly ever. So there is a helluva lot of 3-4 man rushes where offenses know exactly where everybody is coming from. Ive also seen him drop into coverage a lot more this year in the new system.

He hasnt lit the world on fire, but there are a lot of weird circumstances going on in this Broncos season. The Titans game and the Jaguars game I believe were the only 2 games all year where the Broncos have been leading by 2 possessions. Its no coincidence that those are the only 2 games where the pass rush has looked great and Von was able to get some sacks. All other games the Broncos have been trailing and there are no sacks or rush to be found.

Edited by AkronsWitness