NFL Week 7 GDT

SteelKing728

8 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Hate the rule, not the player. I want to see players diving for the pylon.

I don’t even hate the rule... I get why people don’t like it.

But then in the other hand it’s like dont fumble the ball 6” from the goal line. That’s crucial ball security time.

5 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Hate the rule, not the player. I want to see players diving for the pylon.

Yeah the rule sucks, but it's there. Don't be stupid. Protect the rock. Shifting the ball to your non dominant hand, when your hands are already small by NFL standards just isn't smart. Carr has the most fumbles since he entered the NFL. Not the guy you want pulling a stunt like that, and it's screwed the Raiders multiple times.

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Fumbling out the back of the endzone should be the safety for the other team.

a safety should be a TD for the defense considering it’s probably harder to do than scoring a defensive TD

I can only imagine you'd see guys trying to placekick balls out of the end zone with fumbles in their own red zone...

Might be funny to watch, some 300lb DT trying to soccer kick a ball into the 2nd row.

8 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Didn't know Brissett put up some huge numbers against Houston. I'll have to get the game file for that one. He had a monster game. Also, only 7 sacks this year. Only 6 games, but this was a guy in 2017 who was taken down 52 times at a rate of 10%. Awful. Now it's just a little over 3%. Line is a lot better than where it was two seasons ago. 

Reich is also having him hold onto the ball less. Quick strikes are a QB's best friend sometimes.