NFL Week 7 GDT

SteelKing728

5 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

No, that makes sense because a safety is a result that is dependent on possession staying the same. The issue is that possession shoudn't change if the defense doesn't get the ball. If we were applying the logic from the terrible rule it should be a touchdown, not a safety.

This seems to me to be the offensive equivalent of a safety to me but I could see how people don't follow that logic. A TD isn't rewarded because no one fumbled but the fumbling team is punished with a loss of possession.

Finally got to see Falcons RB Freeman sticking up for himself. 

1) Attack donald

2) Get lifted off the ground like a child and absolutely embarrassed by donald

3) get knocked down by a ref in case your ego was still even remotely intact. 

4) ??????

5) get ejected.

6) on the sidelines laugh about getting absolutely embarrassed in front of the entire world (yes, the entire world) because you think what you did made you look tough.

I hate the Rams, but thank you very very much for embarrassing that little **** today.

@jrry32 I owe you a beer sometime. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

1) Attack donald

4) ??????

5) get ejected.

6) on the sidelines laugh about getting absolutely embarrassed in front of the entire world (yes, the entire world) because you think what you did made you look tough.

I hate the Rams, but thank you very very much for embarrassing that little **** today.

Yeah, I'm not sure why any player who isn't a DL or OL would pick a fight with Donald. The man has a temper problem and is ridiculously strong. I remember him going after Justin Britt last year (twice). And Justin Britt, who is 6'6" 315, did not get the better of either confrontation. Pick your battles, little guy. LOL.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure why any player who isn't a DL or OL would pick a fight with Donald. The man has a temper problem and is ridiculously strong. I remember him going after Justin Britt last year (twice). And Justin Britt, who is 6'6" 315, did not get the better of either confrontation. Pick your battles, little guy. LOL.

I remember when Roman Harper put a cheap shot on Steve Smith and Malcolm Jenkins got the brunt of his wrath because he just grabbed the nearest Saints player he could after the cheap shot. 

I hope Harper paid Jenkin's mortgage for a couple months or something, picking a fight with Smitty like that and getting your teammate worked over for it. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Dome said:

1) Attack donald

4) ??????

5) get ejected.

Freeman trying to be in the news because he will be out of the league fairly soon.

I missed the games yesterday so just saw Gordon fumbles.  I can't help but laugh.  Whoever convinced him that he should hold out and turn down extensions screwed him, assuming it wasn't himself that did the convincing.  Dude was never that good in the first place, but now he's on track for his worst season by far.    

• Like 1

Didn't know Brissett put up some huge numbers against Houston. I'll have to get the game file for that one. He had a monster game. Also, only 7 sacks this year. Only 6 games, but this was a guy in 2017 who was taken down 52 times at a rate of 10%. Awful. Now it's just a little over 3%. Line is a lot better than where it was two seasons ago. 

14 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Didn't know Brissett put up some huge numbers against Houston. I'll have to get the game file for that one. He had a monster game. Also, only 7 sacks this year. Only 6 games, but this was a guy in 2017 who was taken down 52 times at a rate of 10%. Awful. Now it's just a little over 3%. Line is a lot better than where it was two seasons ago. 

Other receivers are stepping up Zach Pascal had 100 yards and 2 TDs yesterday. It’s been awhile a WR not named Hilton got stats like that.