World Series: Nationals vs Astros

Spartica4Real

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Dude will probably rant about PC SJW's ruining his career as he slides back into the six figure Chud-D-Bag-Dudebro finance world, getting high fives for his comments as he fails his way to the top. 

Someone's going to hire him this offseason, and we're going to hear people say "yeah way to not ruin his life", because apparently you're ruining his life if you don't hire him to the same job immediately and with no assurances that anything will change.

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You can look them up on the Fangraphs playoff odds page by just changing the date. 72% Houston, 28% Nattitude

Which is more drastic than I would have guessed. Thought it'd be closer to 60/40. Fangraphs love the Astros.

Yeah. 538 was an exact 60/40 Astros before the series. That's more in line with what I would've considered reasonable before the series. 72/28 I maybe would've said before the playoffs but after watching the Nats beat the Dodgers and delete the Cardinals franchise from the human plane of existence, I would've given them a way better shot.

Nationals 0 for 5 with RISP with 5 stranded three innings in. Entering tonight they were 7 for 21 with RISP this series and 27 for 86 overall this postseason. The Astros are 3 for 6 tonight with RISP and entered the night 17 for 97 overall this postseason in those situations.

Well.. big win obviously. Astros win tomorrow and I actually feel pretty good about our chances of winning 2 out of 3 Cole/JV/Greinke games. Though I'm sure the Nats would feel fine too since they already beat Cole and JV. 

If we lose tomorrow I don't give up or anything, cause if any pitchers can get hot and run off 3 straight it's those guys, but I'd feel way better with a win tomorrow. Please get to Corbin.