World Series: Nationals vs Astros

Spartica4Real

Astros had a chance down 6-2 but this game is over now. 

2-0 Nats lead goin back to D.C. Nats definitely shouldn’t get comfortable what so ever. If any team is built to come back from 2-0 it’s the Astros. 

I originally predicted 4-2 Astros but now I’m like 55% leaning Nats in 6. Still anyones series though for sure. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Astros had a chance down 6-2 but this game is over now. 

2-0 Nats lead goin back to D.C. Nats definitely shouldn’t get comfortable what so ever. If any team is built to come back from 2-0 it’s the Astros. 

I originally predicted 4-2 Astros but now I’m like 55% leaning Nats in 6. Still anyones series though for sure. 

Man, they beat Cole and Verlander. In Houston. Greinke needs to wake up and actually have a dominant postseason start for this to not be over. 

It's over. It's the Nats' year. I mean, I won't give up and stop watching the games or something cause that's weak sauce. But I feel pretty confident in saying the Nats will win the series. 

Least I got that cool pennant winning memory for the rest of my life. B|

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

Man, they beat Cole and Verlander. In Houston. Greinke needs to wake up and actually have a dominant postseason start for this to not be over. 

It's over. It's the Nats' year. I mean, I won't give up and stop watching the games or something cause that's weak sauce. But I feel pretty confident in saying the Nats will win the series. 

Least I got that cool pennant winning memory for the rest of my life. B|

Game 3 Astros have a severe pitching advantage. Game 4 is 50/50 and Astros should get 50/50 leans. Game 5-6-7 the big 3 again. 

If any team can do it, it’s the Astros. 

But Nats in 6 is lookin very possible right now.