DEN trades WR Manny Sanders and 2020 5th to San Francisco for their 2020 3rd & 4th round picks

Broncofan

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Is anybody else listening to The Fan right now with Zach and Stokley? This is the first time I've ever listened to any DEN radio and holy crap these two are morons. Is it normally like that?

They are literally talking about selling every single person on the team besides the players they drafted in the past 2 years. Stokely has a weird thing about getting rid of Von Miller for anything. They are saying trade Wolfe for a 5th or 6th rounder, Todd Davis for a 5th, CHJ for whatever you can get and even Justin Simmons if the price is right.

It's like these dudes are draft pick drunk like it's the first ever time they have experienced a rebuild

It’s an ESPN affiliate so you can’t expect much. The drive time morning show, Evans and Stink, and late morning, Clough and Orlando Franklin, have somewhat serious talk. Zach/Stokley and The Drivel, I mean The Drive, are all about stirring the pot with hot takes to get twitter mentions and the like. The DMac show with Tyler Polumbus (because he went to CU) and Nick Ferguson (who won’t criticize other NFL players) they’re trying to setup as a debate show ala First Take. The whole station is a total joke after Clough signs off at noon, don’t waste your time. 

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Everyone has a price as cliche as it is. Heck I'd sell Lindsay for two seconds with the 2020 draft like it is. There's a little truth to everything you hear.

You have to decipher how much lol that's sports talk radio.

It's weird, they are just talking about trading every single player on the roster for a 5th or 6th like "yeah yeah!!! A 6th for Todd Davis? Why Not?! Do you think they can get a 4th for Justin Simmons? Do it!! Von hasnt done anything this year trade him for what you can get too!! Yeah! Sell sell sell wooohoooo"

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

It's weird, they are just talking about trading every single player on the roster for a 5th or 6th like "yeah yeah!!! A 6th for Todd Davis? Why Not?! Do you think they can get a 4th for Justin Simmons? Do it!! Von hasnt done anything this year trade him for what you can get too!! Yeah! Sell sell sell wooohoooo"

Simmons is the Broncos' new captain in my opinion.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Todd Davis I could live without with the guy on the ps developing. 

Simmons worth more than a 4th he is re sign worthy rn.

Von what's the price lol.

Wolf - I'd like to see dre' mont play more. And walker

Edited by thebestever6

8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Heck I'd sell Lindsay for two seconds with the 2020 draft like it is.

Cant do that! He went to CU. That has an awful lot of cache in these parts with influential members of the media and fan base. 

Lindsay was the Colorado Sports HOF Athlete of the Year for 2018, in a market that has Von Miller, Nikola Jokic, Mikko Rantannen, Gabe Landeskog, Nate MacKinnon, Nolan Arenado, Trevor Story and Kyle Freeland, who play on teams that qualified for their respective postseasons. 

Broncos couldn’t absorb the PR hit that would come with parting ways with Lindsay, overrated as he may be and as replaceable as scat backs are. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Broncos couldn’t absorb the PR hit that would come with parting ways with Lindsay, overrated as he may be and as replaceable as scat backs are. 

I'd trade you to the Raiders forum if the price of a first round pick was met lol. It's how I operate.  I still love Lindsay and the connection, but I also love draft picks and a winning foundation. 

Very sad to see Manny go but its rebuild time. I also think the idea of DeSeaon Hamilton as a WR2, when he is arguable a PS caliber player, really shows the state of this team.

Picks are good, and it was the right move, but I am nowhere near as confident as some that Elway has the drafting talent to rebuild this team. Yes, 2018 was a nice draft, but its way too early to say 2019 is anything other than Risner and change. To me, Elway is firmly in the one-good-draft-in-years camp still, and even then I don't think Chubb is that great.

Its sad that we wasted so many years of Manny. Dude was a legend and always played way bigger than his size. Huge heart and he, along with CHJR, should be retiring Broncos if not for the mismanagement of this team since the Super Bowl. Its important to not forget that, despite a decent return by Elway, his poor general managing is the reason Manny is on the way out in the first place, with the absolute legend CHJR soon to follow.