Greg Robinson Benched; Kendall Lamm or Justin McCray BBQ Chicken??

Mind Character

7 hours ago, mtmmike said:

The point on this is that it sometimes take more than a year or two to put a line together. 

That does not mean you have to take 5 first round picks to get there either

I generally agree with this, but it’s also hard to cobble together a line with guys like Robinson (from the scrap heap) and Kush (who was a near vet minimum signing) and expect quality production.

I definitely don’t think we need 5 first round picks on the OL, but I think we’re at the point where adding one in April would be prudent.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, buno67 said:

you gotta think big picture. If LT is better and more trust worthy you can see RB and TE help to the right side instead of picking and choose which side to help. The move either way helps out both sides 

That's a good point, but I'm not buying that McCray or Lamm is going to step in and be more trustworthy than Robinson.  I especially have reservations for McCray, he's built like a guard, I think we see a lot of batted passes from his side of he's starting.  Hope I'm wrong though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

McCray was actually decent as far as I could tell. Hubbard still blows but you can only fix so much at this point.

McCray has a nice game run blocking.

Anyone notice how Teller was while he was in? Or why they kept rotating him in and out?