Greg Robinson Benched; Kendall Lamm or Justin McCray BBQ Chicken??

Mind Character

34 minutes ago, buno67 said:

doesnt help that because of Robinson flushing our QB to the right, sucks because the right side struggled even more. Best example, go watch that last play of the rams game and why Baker had to roll right...its because of Robinson

I’m not disagreeing that we need an upgrade. I just don’t think we have one on the roster.

Just now, hornbybrown said:

His gming would look a lot better irl if the coaching was a lot better

The coaching would look better if the players were doing better. With better players that all do their jobs coaching would be more successful so it's on the players, coaching and GM. We like to find someone to blame but there is plenty to go around. I honestly think the fans hurt the team because officials haven't forgiven us so GM, coach, players and fans all get some blame. We can't do much as fans to change that though, unless we start making signs to suck up to the refs. Hey, we should do that.

We love NFL Referees!

Refs rock!

Bless the men in pinstripes!

We need some of those signs for our home games.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Id rather have dillard than obj right now, we should of kept our 1 and traded pepers, zeitler for obj and not for vernon who is not doing enogj for his pay.

you do know right now Andre Dillard is dead last in pass-blocking efficiency on 60+ snaps min. Heck vs the Vikings, alone he gave up 9 pressures. He hasnt played great at all

18 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I’d trust this decision more if Freddie made it. He gets me. 

All is in its right place, can confirm.

18 hours ago, buno67 said:

So... Pats starting LT going into the season was Wynn and he is 6'2. 

I dont care about height. Robinson is built like the ideal LT and he is hot garbage

Get em, bun! 

17 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

John dorseys gming is better kn papaer than irl

Welp...time for another MC doom and gloom thread 😀.

17 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Id rather have dillard than obj right now, we should of kept our 1 and traded pepers, zeitler for obj and not for vernon who is not doing enogj for his pay.

Kiwi, take a breath.

15 hours ago, buno67 said:

you do know right now Andre Dillard is dead last in pass-blocking efficiency on 60+ snaps min. Heck vs the Vikings, alone he gave up 9 pressures. He hasnt played great at all

You are the best poster in this forum.

@pnies20

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

What if it's Joel Bitonio to LT and Teller to LG?

Anyways I hate and don't really see the point of this move.  I don't think you're going to get better putting any of our backups in unless it's at guard.

Robinson is a backup. 🤷

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

What if it's Joel Bitonio to LT and Teller to LG?

Anyways I hate and don't really see the point of this move.  I don't think you're going to get better putting any of our backups in unless it's at guard.

you gotta think big picture. If LT is better and more trust worthy you can see RB and TE help to the right side instead of picking and choose which side to help. The move either way helps out both sides 

• Like 1