PS4: Madden Real Team League

biggio7

So Rashan Gary popped off vs Newton scrambling, picked up 8 sacks. He's been improving all season and been impacting more and more. Figured he might have a shot at DROY, as he got up to 21 sacks (13 entering that game).

Nope. Middle Linebacker Devin White has 32 sacks already xD

Who needs edge rushers?

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

So Rashan Gary popped off vs Newton scrambling, picked up 8 sacks. He's been improving all season and been impacting more and more. Figured he might have a shot at DROY, as he got up to 21 sacks (13 entering that game).

Nope. Middle Linebacker Devin White has 32 sacks already xD

Who needs edge rushers?

Yeah, we are going to make sure we keep stats in check this league too. Devin White should sit the rest of the season instead of engaging so often. Gary with 8 sacks? Sometimes the computer is so stupid with running QBs.

8 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Gary with 8 sacks? Sometimes the computer is so stupid with running QBs.

Yeah, anytime Newton drifted to the right he tried to reach the edge and was punished with Gary disengaging. Surprised he didnt try Smith's side much.

Everyone probably knows by now how vanilla I am with my defense after picking a play, and just letting the edges play. Some games I'll not get a sack at all; other times the floodgates let loose.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:00 PM, biggio7 said:

Yeah, we are going to make sure we keep stats in check this league too. Devin White should sit the rest of the season instead of engaging so often. Gary with 8 sacks? Sometimes the computer is so stupid with running QBs.

Whites been benched for calling Burt Reynolds a points shaver. 

Vita Vea progressed to a Superstar. Lucky for him the goal was to hold the Saints to less than 75yds rushing and 1 TD. If it would have been based on passing I’d never have been able to stop them.

Brees destroyed my defense until his last 2 passes were intercepted. He was in the zone after the second drive all the way until he threw the first pick lol.

Edit: Just seen Tyree Jackson had a perfect passer rating vs the Saints. Granted I only threw 14 passes with him, but still he only had 1 bad pass out of those 14.

Edited by Neumatic

On 11/13/2019 at 6:47 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Barkley out for 4 weeks with an abdominal tear. Have a bye next week, but this probably tanks my playoff hopes.

Oof, that’s not good. You’d probably have to win at least 2 of the games Barkley will miss to have any decent shot at the playoffs. I did my part in helping your very slim Wildcard chances by beating the Saints. I wouldn’t count on them losing much more though, you’ll probably have to win the division to make it in.