Week 9: VIKINGS (6-2) at Chiefs (5-3)

swede700

Just now, Frank Costello said:

I don't post on here much anymore, and felt this almost needed it's own thread...

but if we don't bench Pat Elflein, I have zero hope for Zimmer and these coaches. I am almost happy the last couple of plays came down to him getting blown up ( again ) 

So the offensive staff has NO choice but to FINALLY consider benching this guy. I haven't had this much disgust for a OL since we drafted Matt Kalil. Both are/were too soft. 

Elflein is really trash. Should not be a starting player in the nfl. He is ALWAYS getting beaten every game. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frank Costello said:

I don't post on here much anymore, and felt this almost needed it's own thread...

but if we don't bench Pat Elflein, I have zero hope for Zimmer and these coaches. I am almost happy the last couple of plays came down to him getting blown up ( again ) 

So the offensive staff has NO choice but to FINALLY consider benching this guy. I haven't had this much disgust for a OL since we drafted Matt Kalil. Both are/were too soft. 

He's a "good ol boys" coach.

Going off past merrits from their two weakest links named Elfline and Rhodes

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

26 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

He won't.

It was such a collective team disappointment. So indicative of the Vikings. If you don't know where to point the finger, most likely everybody was a little bit at fault. 

But if you want to look for a bottom line then we should have scored more points against the  Chiefs, who give up points for free. They molested cook all night and we had no plan B. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

What's the Redskins record since Cousins left?

What playoff game have you won with Cousins? Why are all his loses this season against Winning teams? Why aren't his stats as great against those winning teams compared to the ones he put up against below average teams?

I know it may be hard to do, you know actually think and give a true answer because your a fan of the team but facts are facts. Just like I've come to terms that the Redskins will never Win under Dan Snyder especially with Bruce Allen as his go to partner. That's why the #FireBruceAllen campaign started. 

Kirk Cousin's isn't the guy you want to go into battle with against tough competition. The type that will force him to beat them. Aka take away the run game, take Diggs or Thelin out the game, and make Cousins actually beat you. 

Edited by Skins212689

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

What playoff game have you won with Cousins? Why are all his loses this season against Winning teams? Why aren't his stats as great against those winning teams compared to the ones he put up against below average teams?

I know it may be hard to do, you know actually think and give a true answer because your a fan of the team but facts are facts. Just like I've come to terms that the Redskins will never Win under Dan Snyder especially with Bruce Allen as his go to partner. That's why the #FireBruceAllen campaign started. 

Kirk Cousin's isn't the guy you want to go into battle with against tough competition. The type that will force him to beat them. Aka take away the run game, take Diggs or Thelin out the game, and make Cousins actually beat you. 

You haven't convinced anyone of anything other than the fact that you are just a salty hater. Please just get off our forum, thanks.

Folks, great game. A nailbiter until the end. With Thielen out your passing was somewhat hampered I think .. but have a look at the Chiefs' infirmary. But keeping Cook at bay today was a real game changer. Never thought the team could get it done ...

Appreciate the nice comments in out forum ... hope to see you again ... well ... might be next year the earliest ...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Hard to take a Redskins fan talking crap seriously. 

Last time your team was relevant, i didn't even have hair on my sack.

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Hard to take a Redskins fan talking crap seriously. 

Last time your team was relevant, i didn't even have hair on my sack.

Let's just say I'm a football fan. I've rooted for the Skins, but understand I need to move on as long as Dan and Bruce are running things.

I don't understand the defending of Cousins' play in this game. He was horrendous. Air mailing easy passes like that is scary. Thank God Cousins wasn't throwing it down the middle of the field. He was throwing interception balls. Cousins was having a very bad day.

As far as Elflein, I don't think there is anyone left that thinks he belongs as a starter in the league so it is hardly worth talking about. It is embarrassing that the organization let it get this far with him. At least he isn't as bad as TJ Clemmings.

1 minute ago, Cearbhall said:

I don't understand the defending of Cousins' play in this game. He was horrendous. Air mailing easy passes like that is scary. Thank God Cousins wasn't throwing it down the middle of the field. He was throwing interception balls. Cousins was having a very bad day.

As far as Elflein, I don't think there is anyone left that thinks he belongs as a starter in the league so it is hardly worth talking about. It is embarrassing that the organization let it get this far with him. At least he isn't as bad as TJ Clemmings.

He did have 3 touchdowns so I get not putting a ton of blame on him but he does need to play better.

On the other hand he wasn't being helped out be how receivers like Moore was

10 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

You haven't convinced anyone of anything other than the fact that you are just a salty hater. Please just get off our forum, thanks.

Please continue to enjoy those L's that come with Cousin's as QB against above average competition. Don't forget the Chief's best weapon didn't even play today!😂😂😂😂😂✌

Edited by Skins212689